The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Connor gotta just walk away from the sport. It’s not meant for him to come back. 

He grifted it as long as he could. Good on him I guess. 🤷‍♂️ I'd bet there's another him vs. a Diaz brother pretend fight they could "make" but I'd like to think people would see through that. 

6 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

He grifted it as long as he could. Good on him I guess. 🤷‍♂️ I'd bet there's another him vs. a Diaz brother pretend fight they could "make" but I'd like to think people would see through that. 

I feel bad for Chandler. I actually think he is a fun matchup for Islam

8 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I love Bobby Knuckles too...so feel bad for him!  At least he gets to fight Aliskerov.....

I mean I guess but that doesnt do anything for him really if he wins. Feels like a lose-lose situation. 

Congrats, you get to the fight the guy that got starched by Chimaev...the guy you were supposed to fight

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Holy Crap, Conor/Chandler is off, and now Hill is out vs Ulberg. That sucks

Ortega v Lopes is added

I actually think the fight card is better now. Did want to see Conor/Chandler, but Ortega/Lopes is a banger and Ulberg/Smith is another solid main card fight. 

35 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I actually think the fight card is better now. Did want to see Conor/Chandler, but Ortega/Lopes is a banger and Ulberg/Smith is another solid main card fight. 

Ortega/Lopes is a fun add but Ulberg/Smith is a massive step down from Ulberg/Hill. Like what part of Lionheart makes you think its a good fight? Ulberg -360 to win too

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303