The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

38 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ortega/Lopes is a fun add but Ulberg/Smith is a massive step down from Ulberg/Hill. Like what part of Lionheart makes you think its a good fight? Ulberg -360 to win too

Oh I don't think it's going to be a great fight, but it's better than the 3rd fight on the PPV was previously. Ulberg/Smith, Lopes/Ortega/ and Pereira/Jiri is a much more solid top 3 IMO.

8 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Oh I don't think it's going to be a great fight, but it's better than the 3rd fight on the PPV was previously. Ulberg/Smith, Lopes/Ortega/ and Pereira/Jiri is a much more solid top 3 IMO.

yea I guess this top-3 is better but I want some finality to all this. 

Conor/Chandler need to fight, im not even a big fanboy to either but it needs to happen. LW needs another potential challenger and I think Chandler could be it and if Conor does win, then chaos ensues which is always interesting. 

Ulberg starching Smith doesnt do nearly as much for him and if Jiri gets the win, are we doing an immediate rematch? Probably

after kayla harrison takes the belt off pena, hope we get one last little nunes run. come back and fight harrison for the strap. hopefully pacheco is signed to the company by that point. defend it against her. and then do one last fight against shevchenko. 

not that she needs it, but man she comes back and does that and it just really puts the bow on it if she can do it. if she gets past those three there's officially nothing left for her. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303