The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I wonder if fatty Gastelum could make WW (like he should) if he would give Usman a good scrap?

I wondered the same thing. Of all the guys up there he has to be one of the toughest tests. His wrestling ability makes him a much better fight than someone like Masvidal/Wonderboy/Leon just not sure if his cardio could keep up if he dropped to 170

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@beekay414 im guessing we aren't doing picks tonight either?

I know the cards are slim, wondering if we should be combining them to make a decent sized pickem

Next pick'em will be UFC 259. LIS, it's not due to the lack of cards, it's due to my traveling. I'll be free a little more this next trip so I'll be able to get the invites out in plenty of time. We'll get back on schedule when I return from Virginia.

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Welp, that doesnt help me at all. Thought Arlovski by decision was worth a shot given the price, thats the way it happens lol

Was definitely worth a shot, but Aspinall is a monster. Feel like he could've ended it in the first too if he didn't start going to the body. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)