The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Unless Usman and Masvidal were quarantining during these negotiations this weekend, there's still a massive chance this doesn't happen. You have to quarantine for 36 hours prior to the flight to the UAE and then quarantine for 48 more hours. It's also a 17 hour flight from Miami to Abu Dhabi. Masvidal would have to quarantine basically all the way up to weigh-in and that's only if he was already quarantined this weekend. Still a long shot tbh. 

42 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Unless Usman and Masvidal were quarantining during these negotiations this weekend, there's still a massive chance this doesn't happen. You have to quarantine for 36 hours prior to the flight to the UAE and then quarantine for 48 more hours. It's also a 17 hour flight from Miami to Abu Dhabi. Masvidal would have to quarantine basically all the way up to weigh-in and that's only if he was already quarantined this weekend. Still a long shot tbh. 

You would think an organization as big as the UFC would have a replacement fighter on retainer just in case

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i did not expect jorge to take the fight

was he training for a fight already?

cause that is a super tough to fight to get a week training for

I mean, besides Nate who else would he have trained for? If he's been training this whole time, it's probably for Usman.

46 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Just like he did against Colby, right? 

No because Colby is a better Wrestler than Usman? Comparing Colby to Jorge is like comparing Khabib to Conor. 2 guys that are wrestlers standing and banging isn't too surprising. 

Edited by BullsandBroncos

18 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think Burns would have beaten Kamaru, let's see how this goes

I think Burns would've too. Shame because once Leon Edwards is back in the mix, Burns might not get the next shot without fighting again

How terrible would it be if Gamebred missed weight!?!

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)