Fire Pettine

MacReady

9 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Gute also said he is really happy with Dean. But while Gute is fairly open, he does drink the Koolaid pretty strong. He's not going to say he wasn't happy.

The only players I think I got a read on were I think he is letting Bryan go, and I think he is preparing to lose Martinez.

But he also said they won't have as much money once they get their in house guys done.

Because he dosen't **** on his players in a press conference? That's just poor taste and bad for business.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I would like all 3 to see less and a good 3 tech see significantly more snaps. Meaning we draft or sign one. If we think removing Blake and adding someone else but keeping those turds as our DL behind Clark is going to fix this defense, lol. That's on Gute, not Pettine.

I think it's unfair to make a judgement on Keke yet.  He had a very nice pre-season, and frankly he was more pro ready than I expected.  Another year of development and he might be a player.  Granted, I would hope they also reload with a legitimate, established starter or two, but I don't have an issue with Keke being pegged for a rotational/back-up role next season.

Adams I have no idea.  I need to go back and see if he flashed any potential because frankly I barely remember seeing him.