2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

Winston is an interesting option to me only because JRob was part of the staff that drafted him. Maybe JRob has an infatuation with him and could see him potentially being a long term solution with the team that we're building here? His turnover issues are obviously well documented, and that scares me a great deal, but a team with a dominant running game like ours is something he never had in Tampa. Maybe that could help the turnover woes he's had, because the arm talent is obviously there.

For me though I really wanna keep this thing rolling with Tannehill, but maybe his camp is just really playing hard ball with us and pricing himself out of here. One thing we know about JRob is he's not going to go over the number that he values a player at regardless of who it is. Especially in a QB market like this. There's more viable FA QB options than probably ever before, so that at least gives us a good number of fall back options.

My top 4 options in order right now would probably be...

1. Tannehill 2. Brady 3. Bridgewater(I think he could probably give us similar production to Tannehill, and our offense fits his skillset.) 4. Winston

How you guys feel about Cody Glenn, he’s been injured the past 2 seasons, last yr concussion problems, but the bengals are set to release him. I think he’s worth a look. He’s huge, athletic, & can move in space. He might be a cheap option to replace Conklin some like a 1-2 yr deal with incentives.

19 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

All good things come to a end, the patriots loss our gain. Tom Brady signs with titans 3yr 68 mill 45 mill guaranteed. The 3rd year is just to look good so basically a 2 yr deal 

I know it's hard to believe, like the tweet from Darlington said, but from what I heard this is so real. 

• Like 1

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s happening isn’t it boys?

Yes yes it is lol

Ill tell you the Boston Radio has been playing clips of Arians, Lynn and Vrabel from the combine

The radio station is laughing at Arians and Lynn for flat out mentioning Brady 

But the Boston Radio guys are so scared that Brady is going to the Titans just because of the way Vrabel handled those questions

Vrabel was the only coach to handle that situation correct. He was his typical ball breaking self. 

I think TB LA and LV prob offer more years and money but I think Brady takes a 2 year deal with good enough money to come to Nashville 

I want it to happen

Before I wasn’t sure but I want it to happen now

If it doesn’t and we resign Tannehill I won’t be upset just to be clear, I’ll be happy with either guy

I said already I am doing the Titans at Packers game this upcoming season and as a fan it would be so cool to go to an iconic stadium like Lambeau and see Brady vs Rodgers 

35 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Man if we get Brady we’re going to the Super Bowl book it, our offense is going to to ascend to a higher level 

Man, I so hope you and the others who want Brady are right. I'd want nothing more than to have to eat crow regarding him.

This is all assuming he signs with us, of course.

• Like 1

I’d calm down on the “if we get Brady, we’re going to the SB” talk. He’s still a declining QB and had a better defense last year than what we had and still couldn’t make it by the 2nd round. Yes his weapons are not as good as the Titans but still. This team isn’t getting by the Chiefs regardless without a damn good pass-rusher.

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’d calm down on the “if we get Brady, we’re going to the SB” talk. He’s still a declining QB and had a better defense last year than what we had and still couldn’t make it by the 2nd round. Yes his weapons are not as good as the Titans but still. This team isn’t getting by the Chiefs regardless without a damn good pass-rusher.

I’m assuming if we get Brady we’re going to upgrade the pass rushers & corners of course 

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I agree

But with Brady here, and the Titans being close last year, that could help us get the veterans on short term deals before camp breaks and also might help get a Yannick or Fowler to consider the Titans