2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

If you want to be head over heals over signing a 43 year old QB who's already shown signs of regression then hey, be my guest.

The age is different but same could have been said about Manning to Denver, Brees going back to NO this year heck Tannehill didn’t look to shabby before being traded here 

I am going to look at it as the Titans running game will help Brady a ton and Brady will help elevate a guys on the team like Humphries Davis and Jonnu Smith

He won’t be asked to throw as much as he could but the guy can still beat the best of them

Refs really Fd the Pats against the Chiefs (Bogers crew)

Brady made all kinds of big throws against the Bills in week 16, still marched the Pats down and took the lead vs Miami 

Im not head over heels but I think the guy can still play and I know he is going to be motivated and I’m banking on Vrabel and Smith to help Brady out and not have to throw a million passes this year 

Pats wanted Humphries last year, I think Brady and Humphries are going to be 3rd down machines if he comes here 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Add eversson griffin 

Everything points to him going back to Min

There guys out their though 

Do the Titans spend big on Yannick Clowney or Fowler Barrett Armstead?

Do they try cheaper options like Beasley or Collins? I’m not big on Collins but Patriots connection I guess keeps him in play 

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Everything points to him going back to Min

There guys out their though 

Do the Titans spend big on Yannick Clowney or Fowler Barrett Armstead?

Do they try cheaper options like Beasley or Collins? I’m not big on Collins but Patriots connection I guess keeps him in play 

Yea but he’s going to be cut & if we can offer a bit more than min & so happen to add brady, that will help one would think. He’s loyal to Minnesota but I’m sure he wants to win a Super Bowl 

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Ngakoue isn’t going anywhere and all signs point to Griffin returning. Wouldn’t really want him anyway at his age. Need to go all out for Clowney or Fowler specifically Clowney. He’s amazing in the run game and certainly provides a big boost to the pass-rush. Fits the scheme to a T and is familiar with Vrabel.

Griffin is like 31 32 I believe & he ranks in the top 10 in pressure very good against the run & though he had an off year had 8 sacks 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Griffin is like 31 32 I believe & he ranks in the top 10 in pressure very good against the run & though he had an off year had 8 sacks 

Which is old compared to guys like Judon, Clowney, Fowler, Dupree, etc. I want someone that’s going to be around a while. Plus Griffin is a fruitloop. Something is up in his head. CTE has taken over or something like it did with Antonio Brown.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Which is old compared to guys like Judon, Clowney, Fowler, Dupree, etc. I want someone that’s going to be around a while. Plus Griffin is a fruitloop. Something is up in his head. CTE has taken over or something like it did with Antonio Brown.

I want flower scared to death of paying Clowney money injury history 

Edited by TitanRedd

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I want flower scared to death of paying Clowney money injury history 

Isn’t my money so I don’t care. I want the best player we can get. If you trust Robinson, it shouldn’t matter. Him and Vin Marino know how to do these contracts to where they don’t screw the team long term.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1