Las Vegas Raiders Total Control Mock Draft - Littleton is a Raider!!

DTMW78

Only players I would be happy drafting in the top 5 are Burrow, Young, and Brown.  If they threw in an early 2nd I might pull the trigger.  Brown and Queen/Murray/Jeferson/Ruggs/Higgins would be worth it for me.  There could also be some value at the CB position that would make it worth it.  Still have a chance to add some more defensive help along with Pittman/Hill in the 3rd.

1 - Brown

2 - Queen

3a - Hill

3b - Brooks

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Only players I would be happy drafting in the top 5 are Burrow, Young, and Brown.  If they threw in an early 2nd I might pull the trigger.  Brown and Queen/Murray/Jeferson/Ruggs/Higgins would be worth it for me.  There could also be some value at the CB position that would make it worth it.  Still have a chance to add some more defensive help along with Pittman/Hill in the 3rd.

1 - Brown

2 - Queen

3a - Hill

3b - Brooks

I think I'm gonna pass on #4.

Been trying to get #1 but it's not gonna happen.

No one is interested in Carr either.

1 hour ago, DTMW78 said:

I think I'm gonna pass on #4.

Been trying to get #1 but it's not gonna happen.

No one is interested in Carr either.

My scenario is a long shot and only works if they throw in more.  For this team to take the next step however I think if a situation comes up that gives you the opportunity to get Brown with giving up reasonable assets then do it.  We have needs and then we have players that would elevate the team.  Brown is probably the only obtainable player that would elevate the team.  The LBs are huge needs and WR #1 is a need but I do not see any that will become great in this draft.  A lot of good talent at WR so no need to rush that selection.

14 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

I agree. 

I was gonna offer him Good for Kirksey if he's looking for oline help.

Also been offered #4 for 12+19+91.

Thoughts?

I personally wouldn't unless you really love a prospect that shouldn't make it to 12. One if the top WR prospects could be there or a guy like Kinlaw. With those 2 picks we could really help ourselves and still have the 3rds for LB/CB or another WR if a great player falls. Pittman Jr is looking pretty handy and has the obvious link!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Jackson for Kirksey + 3rd or a 4th?

Is the drop off from Jackson to Good a large one?

This is a good question.  We as a forum are unsure if Jackson was healthy when he came back from injury.  It plays like this...

If this is the new post injury Gabe, we can go with Good.

If this was injury hampered Gabe, he gets another shot.  

I personally feel like Good played well enought to make Gabe (and his salary) expendable.  RG isn't a hard hole to fill.  So getting Kirksey and a 3 would be fantastic for a guy who is on the chopping block already.  

EDIT: What team is the offer from?  I am wondering what position the 3rd or 4th is?  High 3rd? Low 3rd? etc....

Edited by Totty
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Totty said:

This is a good question.  We as a forum are unsure if Jackson was healthy when he came back from injury.  It plays like this...

If this is the new post injury Gabe, we can go with Good.

If this was injury hampered Gabe, he gets another shot.  

I personally feel like Good played well enought to make Gabe (and his salary) expendable.  RG isn't a hard hole to fill.  So getting Kirksey and a 3 would be fantastic for a guy who is on the chopping block already.  

EDIT: What team is the offer from?  I am wondering what position the 3rd or 4th is?  High 3rd? Low 3rd? etc....

From Cleveland.

36 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Jackson for Kirksey + 3rd or a 4th?

Is the drop off from Jackson to Good a large one?

Id do that for a 3rd, ive been a fan of Kirksey for a while and Id take a chance on him being able to regain his form after injury for a couple years, Good was actually good when he played and OG isn't that hard to fill out. Devey was solid too for us in limited action.

Sign Schoebert in FA and LB is ok for a few years and we can use draft picks elsewhere 😀

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Id do that for a 3rd, ive been a fan of Kirksey for a while and Id take a chance on him being able to regain his form after injury for a couple years, Good was actually good when he played and OG isn't that hard to fill out. Devey was solid too for us in limited action.

Sign Schoebert in FA and LB is ok for a few years and we can use draft picks elsewhere 😀

Yeah, I was thinking do the trade even for a 4th.  You save a ton of cap space.  Grab an extra mid round pick in a deep draft.  The drop off wasn't that much from Gabe to Good.  and JJ and his running talent can help hide line deficiencies much like LT did all those years ago for the Chargers.  My vote says, Push for the 3rd.  Settle on the 4th before the deal fails.  

• Like 1