TCMD - FAQ

ny92mike

5 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Yeah.. your cap hit for Jeffery is 9.91.

If Jeffrey were to get cut,   that base guarantee stays with them.    Since he was traded, it carries over to the new team.

Which is why they only took a 16.196 Dead Cap Hit,   instead of 26.106

I got played... Touché @EaglesPeteC

read the trade block as if this was the “JPP Trade” where giants paid him to play for the Bucs when traded. 

Guess I’ll visit the restructure 

33 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

I got played... Touché @EaglesPeteC

read the trade block as if this was the “JPP Trade” where giants paid him to play for the Bucs when traded. 

Guess I’ll visit the restructure 

I've heard this trade block value that is being listed as what some of you are reading as the cost to add to the roster...I don't recall actually that being the value I put in there but I'll take a look later and make it clearer.

The Rams should have a 5th from the Marcus Peters trade. It would either be Baltimore's 5th or the Vikings' 5th (that was traded to BAL for Vedvik).

He is actually correct. The Ravens owe the Rams our original 5th rounder.. 

• Ravens are missing the 5th rounder from Vikings actually. But i don't see that on the draft order? Unless #145 5th was from Vikings, then i'm truly missing a 4th round comp picks.
  • Also need to rectify my Alshon Trade, because I sent that late 5th for Alshon that really didn't belong to me. 

Baltimore Draft picks (Including Comp projected picks you added)

• 1st 
  • 2nd 
  • 3rd 
  • 4th - New England's 
  • 4th - Baltimore's 
  • 4th - Comp (CJ Mosley)
  • 4th - Comp (John Brown) 
  • 5th - Via Vikings 
  • 5th - Baltimore's (Sent to Rams for Peters) 
  • 7th 
Edited by ravens5520

36 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

He is actually correct. The Ravens owe the Rams our original 5th rounder.. 

• Ravens are missing the 5th rounder from Vikings actually. But i don't see that on the draft order? Unless #145 5th was from Vikings, then i'm truly missing a 4th round comp picks.
  • Also need to rectify my Alshon Trade, because I sent that late 5th for Alshon that really didn't belong to me. 

Baltimore Draft picks (Including Comp projected picks you added)

• 1st 
  • 2nd 
  • 3rd 
  • 4th - New England's 
  • 4th - Baltimore's 
  • 4th - Comp (CJ Mosley)
  • 4th - Comp (John Brown) 
  • 5th - Via Vikings 
  • 5th - Baltimore's (Sent to Rams for Peters) 
  • 7th 

I'll be honest...I hate trying to figure out the draft order.  Confuses the hell out of me having to chase this stuff down.

OTC is showing Jacksonville as the owner of the Rams 5th rounder.  Can we explain this?  The one thing I don't wanna start doing is pulling from 3 different sites.  If we all agree that OTC is wrong then find me a site that has it right.

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'll be honest...I hate trying to figure out the draft order.  Confuses the hell out of me having to chase this stuff down.

OTC is showing Jacksonville as the owner of the Rams 5th rounder.  Can we explain this?  The one thing I don't wanna start doing is pulling from 3 different sites.  If we all agree that OTC is wrong then find me a site that has it right.

OTC are showing

otal Picks (9)

Round 1 - #28

Round 2 - #60

Round 3 - #92

Round 4 - #126

Round 4 - #131

Round 4 - #136 (comp)

Round 4 - #145 (comp)

Round 5 - #173

Round 7 - #225

Correct is this not?

6 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

OTC are showing

otal Picks (9)

Round 1 - #28

Round 2 - #60

Round 3 - #92

Round 4 - #126

Round 4 - #131

Round 4 - #136 (comp)

Round 4 - #145 (comp)

Round 5 - #173

Round 7 - #225

Correct is this not?

One pick missing maybe unless you traded it

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How do we add players to our personal team workbooks?

THanks for anyone that has this nugget of info

If any of you have a simple solution to this please share.  I get this question a lot.  I'd love to be able to provide details to everyone.  

What I tell everyone is that it's done manually by typing the details as is from the official team roster, which there is a linked copy at the tail end of the sheet tabs.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If any of you have a simple solution to this please share.  I get this question a lot.  I'd love to be able to provide details to everyone.  

What I tell everyone is that it's done manually by typing the details as is from the official team roster, which there is a linked copy at the tail end of the sheet tabs.

Thanks.