Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay well if I’m a townie and someone makes a scum claim I’m not going to go digging to justify their claim. So it seems as though we’re at an impasse 

It's possible he misremembered his role name. Especially if he's not familiar with the movie.

But it's day one. So it's the best lead we have.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's possible he misremembered his role name. Especially if he's not familiar with the movie.

Agreed. And I’m saying if he turns out to be mafia, the best lead we have is Gopher and his “oh I don’t fully buy it but it could still be a legit claim” defense of scum 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No because him “most likely” being mafia doesn’t change regardless of what he says. Him talking is an absolute disadvantage for town

You think he’s capable of talking his way out of it to town?

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That’s justifying what touch said. Not counselor. I still can understand where he said old man, and adding a T to Hatcher. Until malf brought more to the story I sort of could of bought it. Dome didn’t even know who the guy was and he’s watched the movie. The Mr. Thatcher vs Dr. Hatcher argument is something that throws me off.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

“I don’t fully buy it” meaning his claim is totally super legit guys but I don’t want to fully commit in case he gets lynched

Huh?

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

possible, but a hell of a coincidence to accidentally misremember your role and post a different character who is actually in the movie and is very very likely in the scum party.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Agreed. And I’m saying if he turns out to be mafia, the best lead we have is Gopher and his “oh I don’t fully buy it but it could still be a legit claim” defense of scum 

And if he isn't, there's nothing to grasp at. And a handful of folks will have info.

Plotting out a "lynch this guy, then this guy, etc." type plan never works out. There are too many variables and there's far too much unknown.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

And if he isn't, there's nothing to grasp at. And a handful of folks will have info.

Plotting out a "lynch this guy, then this guy, etc." type plan never works out. There are too many variables and there's far too much unknown.

We will discuss this again tomorrow 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You think he’s capable of talking his way out of it to town?

That’s justifying what touch said. Not counselor. I still can understand where he said old man, and adding a T to Hatcher. Until malf brought more to the story I sort of could of bought it. Dome didn’t even know who the guy was and he’s watched the movie. The Mr. Thatcher vs Dr. Hatcher argument is something that throws me off.

Huh?

If he’s not then what’s the point of him coming in to talk? Lol Gopher