Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Dome said:

also, his reaction to a town player being more or less lolcleared by the host was "damnit" 

which was strange. it certainly wasn't my reaction.

Could be a "damnit" I was wrong thing. 

But I agree, cleared civ and his reaction is that? Sketchy. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I wanted to see how willing he was to go that route with that part being known.   Nice job there ace

Well, considering he was very willing, I think you have your answer now regardless.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

i'm not willing to go against it on D1 by any means..

That's all I'm saying...it's Day 1 now.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

but it's worth talking about

After D1 and perhaps if/when we find a cult or converter mechanic, if there is one. I do agree with @The Orca in that chasing a cult early for the sake of ignoring scum hunting is inherently anti town.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Could be a "damnit" I was wrong thing. 

could be... but I was the first one on counselor, so I was wrong too. 

And it still wasn't my first reaction, I'll gladly take the clear.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

But I agree, cleared civ and his reaction is that? Sketchy. 

Hearing you say it, I don't like the theory as much anymore.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It took me over 30 minutes to read through what I've missed, and here's what stuck out, aside from what I've already mentioned:

*Like 2-3 people have claimed some type of "good role"...what are you thinking? Mafia has to be happy.

*Malf has taken people in 2-3 different directions, and his initial post meta at the start of the game looks scummy. That back and forth with Dingo doesn't sit right.

*Forge went from a strong entrance to absence, back to a "meh" response with the Counselor situation. 

*Slappy is my off the wall pick for scum. Trying the self vote "meh I don't wanna be here so I'll just post my PM" schtick is inherently anti-town to the point of where it's a great way to hide in plain sight as scum.

*Gopher looks scummy, or maybe he's trying to be a contrarian. That vote on Whicker shows he wasn't reading.

No comment on me? At all? 

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The two that stood out the most two me during this whole Counselor thing are Dingo and Whicker. Dingo for reasons already mentioned by others. Whicker spent the entire Counselor affair lining up other lynches and then once Counselor was cleared quickly jumped to Malf. It came across very scummy like he was constantly trying to set up/push lynches before people could find his scummates.

You realize whicker has been stated as innocent child right?