Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
5 hours ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count:

The Orca - 10 - MD4L, Dome, Mwil23, Counselor, Slappy MC, DingoLadd, [daboyle250], joshtradaymus, ET80, squire12
Forge - 1 - bcb1213
Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, Matts4313
squire12 - 2 - kingseanjohn, bucsfan33
Matts4313 - 4 - Malfatron, Forge, Counselor, rackcs
MD4L - 1 - Tk3
Counselor - 1 - Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 1 - wolfeyestrk
Ragnarok - 1 - Whicker

Hasn't Voted: Ragnarok, Nazgul

This is the last one I remember seeing 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Daboyle locked but not Pickle?

Agreed.   

Counselor with 2 votes....1 for Orca and 1 for Matts

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

To that end...I have to think it has to be a reason like Slappy did with hiding the multivote

Could be a bunch of multivote, negative votes, half votes to lynch, etc type things this game

Yeah he purposely is not keeping a VC for some reason

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Your little tirade earlier when talking earlier about ranking games for the last people while defending orca didn’t go unnoticed. You went right at me hardcore from the top and sort of listlessly meandered through the rest of everyone else’s game. Don’t play dumb. I don’t have time to go back and look at your list but you decided to quote me and then go SO HEAVILY after my last game and just completely went “meh” for the rest.

I don’t know if you think you’re the smartest person in the room, Pickle, but I assure you on your scum read (for me anyway) you are unequivocally wrong.

Lol. Your game was probably critiqued the most because you had one of the better roles and as I told you in the game, in my opinion you should have not claimed until you got scum

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

To that end...I have to think it has to be a reason like Slappy did with hiding the multivote

Could be a bunch of multivote, negative votes, half votes to lynch, etc type things this game

No.  Probably none.  If gopher is refusing to keep vc's and is making us do it then there cannot be vote manipulations 

Just now, The Orca said:

Lol. Your game was probably critiqued the most because you had one of the better roles and as I told you in the game, in my opinion you should have not claimed until you got scum

Hey man, as said, first time having something like that, and you insist you were in no danger that day but I highly argue that.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.  Probably none.  If gopher is refusing to keep vc's and is making us do it then there cannot be vote manipulations 

Our vote count is for us...doesnt look like Gopher is using it

51 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I have a vote count.

12. I WILL NOT BE POSTING AN UPDATED VOTE COUNT