Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Caught up.

I don't believe Wolfey at all. That seems like a role that scum chat conjured up to sure up his weakness in thread, which is coming off as awkward. In my mind, Wolfey claiming that role kinda fits his bill.

I also have suspicions about Whicker, because I feel like he's heavily trying to deter us from suspecting Wolfey and pushing daboyle. I don't think Whicker is scum though, but he's not town.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What makes you believe wolf? 

I don't think that's the role that he/scum chat would've gone with had it been fake. I could be wrong but I do believe him. I've been more suspicious of daboyle anyways so I'm going with him.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

To be clear, I 100% buy the daboyle being part of the reporter faction. I thought his and slappy's interactions were odd and forced and suspected them of being aligned anyways.

This is true. It was clunky, and didn't wreak of regular interactions between the 2.

Just now, Counselor said:

Rackcs keeps bringing up how could scum chat let him do that. I think Rackcs wasn’t happy in the scum chat with Wolfe. And is trying to cover it up for him. 

You may very well be right, but usually Rack is more prone to bus a teammate that's a lost cause (we've been scum together twice) when he's scum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You may very well be right, but usually Rack is more prone to bus a teammate that's a lost cause (we've been scum together twice) when he's scum.

I could be wrong but he keeps hammering the same point and won’t vote Wolfe. It’s just off to me.