Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No I’m curious about the 100% aspects 

Based upon the phrasology from the PM I received, Daboyle is not aligned with Whicker or Wolf.

The "or" threw me. That's all I could get. I interpret OR as a clear differentiation between the three, whereas some may interpret it as "OR" those two.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Based upon the phrasology from the PM I received, Daboyle is not aligned with Whicker or Wolf.

The "or" threw me. That's all I could get. I interpret OR as a clear differentiation between the three, whereas some may interpret it as "OR" those two.

So it was centrally around daboyle and he’s not aligned with whicker or wolf? Basically meaning whicker and wolf could be aligned? 

do you pick a person and then choose 2 people to compare it to? Or do you pick 3 people? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

i see it as

daboyle isnt aligned with Whicker

and

daboyle isnt aligned with Wolf

which still works if whicker and wolf are both town

• Like 2

So it was centrally around daboyle and he’s not aligned with whicker or wolf? Basically meaning whicker and wolf could be aligned? 

do you pick a person and then choose 2 people to compare it to? Or do you pick 3 people? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

i see it as

daboyle isnt aligned with Whicker

and

daboyle isnt aligned with Wolf

which still works if whicker and wolf are both town

I interpret it as:

Daboyle is not aligned with Whicker who is not aligned with Wolf

I hear ya, I’m just trying to determine if all 3 are not aligned or if it was more towards daboyle not being aligned with whicker or wolf. 

That's why I'm more prone to vote DABOYLE today. Wolf is ambiguous. I think Whicker is looking good, albeit not cleared.

JMHO

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I interpret it as:

Daboyle is not aligned with Whicker who is not aligned with Wolf

Did you pick one player and then picked 2 others ? Or did you pick 3 at once? 

if you picked 1 player to compare to others, then there is a very distinct possibility that it is comparing that players alignment to the other 2. 

if you simply chose 3 players then it would likely be a comparison of all 3. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Did you pick one player and then picked 2 others ? Or did you pick 3 at once? 

if you picked 1 player to compare to others, then there is a very distinct possibility that it is comparing that players alignment to the other 2. 

if you simply chose 3 players then it would likely be a comparison of all 3. 

I couldn't get much more clarification than what I got already. It's an x shot/odd/even ability.

Tbh, I bet Whicker is like the most malevolent third party we have ever seen.  He’s systematically destroying us, while making a point about how stupid we all are to trust him because he says he’s friendly, but that’s too amusing for me to try to interject.

• Like 1