Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

6 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:
9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

correct. not Scum aligned.

@Malfatron  what did i miss that confirmed forge as not scum aligned?

md4l wouldnt hit their own member

i will amend and say a lot of stupid things 

would have had to happen for forge to be in the red Scum group

(forge could still obviously be in another faction)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, but did your role say “pick 3” or did it say pick a person to compare against 2 others? 

the problem is that you picked 3 but it specifically says daboyle was not aligned with those two. That sounds more like pick 1 person to compare against 2 others. 

if that is the case, then both whicker and wolf should be scum. 

"You may pick 3 people for an alignment compare x shot/odd/even shot/times"

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You would think he would phrase it

daboyle, whicker, and wolfe were not aligned

Like I said yesterday, the "or" made me second guess some things, as opposed to the "and". "Or" generally implies two when used correctly, whereas "and" is all encompassing.

6 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

if i was reporter i would have claimed it  doesnt really do any good at this point to clear anything up but im town guaranteed

giphy.gif

after seeing my votes on counsler and how he's been voting my scum read is now at like 85% care to talk to you about helping with a push 

10% isnt nearly as high as i would like it but im ok with that. at this point i was just happy to not be straight vanilla again

i can see this

big shocker coming from one of the guys in the middle but it strongly feels to me like either mwil lied(not my first option based on what ive seen) or something else happened to his move and the read didnt come out correct

look at counslers interactions in game with me and then look how he's been voting no push back and following the vote after the fact (im pushing this now after seeing the vote pattern)

yea i can see and agree with all of this matts dome bcb and racks have all been close to none existent 

giphy.gifwhy are you speaking up for the guy whos been voting you since day one? especially after i pointed this out already 

my hope was that one of the better town players would pick up enough with what i revealed while also not wanting to make myself a target for mafia before i could do anything with my role couldnt think of a more subtle way of soft claiming anything without coming across scummy

id be disingenuous if i said i dont see why the whicker wolf angle is where its at for most people today but im also ok with matts bcb or my personnel vote counsler

regardless of what your alignment ends up being.....i like this post

• Like 1

IMO, Whicker's reaction from "two are scum!" to "lynch MWil" is telling. If you all feel as though I'm the best candidate, then I respect that, but his reaction is very telling. Wolf seems genuinely confused, but he could be deflecting as well.

I also find Whicker's use of "lone wolf" interesting, especially when he and Wolf were compared.

As far as solving the mwil/whicker/wolf, IMO we start with whicker or wolf. Neither of them should be town aligned. If they are then this was all a fabrication from mwil. 

it makes more sense to start with whicker/wolf as I see it as the most likely scenario. It wouldnt surprise me at all to see whicker be a “lone wolf” and wolf be scum. 

Edited by theuntouchable
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

if i was reporter i would have claimed it  doesnt really do any good at this point to clear anything up but im town guaranteed

giphy.gif

after seeing my votes on counsler and how he's been voting my scum read is now at like 85% care to talk to you about helping with a push 

10% isnt nearly as high as i would like it but im ok with that. at this point i was just happy to not be straight vanilla again

i can see this

big shocker coming from one of the guys in the middle but it strongly feels to me like either mwil lied(not my first option based on what ive seen) or something else happened to his move and the read didnt come out correct

look at counslers interactions in game with me and then look how he's been voting no push back and following the vote after the fact (im pushing this now after seeing the vote pattern)

yea i can see and agree with all of this matts dome bcb and racks have all been close to none existent 

giphy.gifwhy are you speaking up for the guy whos been voting you since day one? especially after i pointed this out already 

my hope was that one of the better town players would pick up enough with what i revealed while also not wanting to make myself a target for mafia before i could do anything with my role couldnt think of a more subtle way of soft claiming anything without coming across scummy

id be disingenuous if i said i dont see why the whicker wolf angle is where its at for most people today but im also ok with matts bcb or my personnel vote counsler

I no longer read you as scum. It’s pretty simple. 

35 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as solving the mwil/whicker/wolf, IMO we start with whicker or wolf. Neither of them should be town aligned. If they are then this was all a fabrication from mwil. 

it makes more sense to start with whicker/wolf as I see it as the most likely scenario. It wouldnt surprise me at all to see whicker be a “lone wolf” and wolf be scum. 

Are you wanting to start with Wolfe or Whicker? I think Whicker is not town for sure. If we lynch Whicker and he is not town there is always the possibility Wolfe is not town. If we lynch Wolfe and he flips town which I think is most likely we do only lose a pretty powerless town and we then go Mwill or Whicker? Or what’s your plan here? I still think Whicker is the guarantee to not end up lynching another town player so we don’t lose another number. 

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Are you wanting to start with Wolfe or Whicker? I think Whicker is not town for sure. If we lynch Whicker and he is not town there is always the possibility Wolfe is not town. If we lynch Wolfe and he flips town which I think is most likely we do only lose a pretty powerless town and we then go Mwill or Whicker? Or what’s your plan here? I still think Whicker is the guarantee to not end up lynching another town player so we don’t lose another number. 

You scum with wolf? 

• Like 1