Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, but did your role say “pick 3” or did it say pick a person to compare against 2 others? 

the problem is that you picked 3 but it specifically says daboyle was not aligned with those two. That sounds more like pick 1 person to compare against 2 others. 

if that is the case, then both whicker and wolf should be scum. 

Well that’s not the case because I’m not scum so let’s figure it out with that fact in mind 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

IMO, Whicker's reaction from "two are scum!" to "lynch MWil" is telling. If you all feel as though I'm the best candidate, then I respect that, but his reaction is very telling. Wolf seems genuinely confused, but he could be deflecting as well.

I also find Whicker's use of "lone wolf" interesting, especially when he and Wolf were compared.

My choice of words this game means nothing. “Lone Wolf” is a turn of phrase. “My friends” is because I like you all being my friends 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as solving the mwil/whicker/wolf, IMO we start with whicker or wolf. Neither of them should be town aligned. If they are then this was all a fabrication from mwil. 

it makes more sense to start with whicker/wolf as I see it as the most likely scenario. It wouldnt surprise me at all to see whicker be a “lone wolf” and wolf be scum. 

We need to start with Whicker being town because that’s fact 

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Question, for those of us who are still understanding.

What exactly does the Chief do?

I googled it and I keep getting results for real life crime things.

I can check every night to see if someone has performed a killing action