Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

RED

This is the third or fourth time I’ve straight up answered this. Last time I put the answer in your quote box and marked ✅ 

I was looking for the colors in each nights write up.  Changing the text of my quote is a pickle rick tactic and makes you look like scum.  So good work there

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I was looking for the colors in each nights write up.  Changing the text of my quote is a pickle rick tactic and makes you look like scum.  So good work there

I put them in order for you the first time 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Whicker kudos on being 1 step ahead of me. I’ve missed playing with you and glad to have you back. @The Orca I like Orca 2.0 btw even though he’s scum.

Is this a confession :ph34r:

Also, I liked Orca 2.0 until he was bum rushed on false info. I can still help town until Gopher closes the door on me

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How many scum do you think there are?!?!

And I’m 100% green town. 

I pushed Whicker and he wasn’t lynched and here we are. He’s the framer/lawyer I’d bet on it.

Also, the word “aligned” N2 came back in orange text, so I wasn’t sure what that meant.

Last nights came back in red text (aligned) so now I assume that means 1-2 RED SCUM

As I told @squire12 D3, there was more to my move than I was willing to say early on. I wanted to see if there was a game mechanic out there that could impact things and there it is.

@squire12