Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Going off of that, barring a positive invest after Orca 2.0 is gone, you should either go me or Whicker tomorrow.

*If you went Whicker and he flips orange:

1. That helps clear me, unless you think I'd knowingly bus an orange teammate (that does sound like something I would do).

2. That helps my N4 results to go down the line with BCB/sorting that out, pending how Orca flips...i.e. if he's not red, then BCB should be

3. At any point, if BCB/Whicker do not flip Orange/Red (pending Orca 2.0 on BCB), then you go me.

*If you go Me:

1. You'll see I flip green giving you Whicker/BCB as starting points (pending Orca 2.0 flip)

2. It may be a game mechanic issue if I'm wrong, on a tamper mechanic/ability from scum.

3. It would give pause on going Whicker/BCB in any more/less of a capacity than anyone else, simply because #2 may exist

JMHO

@squire12 @theuntouchable

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Going off of that, barring a positive invest after Orca 2.0 is gone, you should either go me or Whicker tomorrow.

*If you went Whicker and he flips orange:

1. That helps clear me, unless you think I'd knowingly bus an orange teammate (that does sound like something I would do).

2. That helps my N4 results to go down the line with BCB/sorting that out, pending how Orca flips...i.e. if he's not red, then BCB should be

3. At any point, if BCB/Whicker do not flip Orange/Red (pending Orca 2.0 on BCB), then you go me.

*If you go Me:

1. You'll see I flip green giving you Whicker/BCB as starting points (pending Orca 2.0 flip)

2. It may be a game mechanic issue if I'm wrong, on a tamper mechanic/ability from scum.

3. It would give pause on going Whicker/BCB in any more/less of a capacity than anyone else, simply because #2 may exist

JMHO

@squire12 @theuntouchable

The issue I have is that I get the feeling that the results you get only matter if you find someone who is aligned red/orange with someone else. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you are backing off from the arsonist claim now? 

“another easy lynch” yes, finding scum makes for an easy lynch ..... 

I'm the arsonist. No lie, its the truth. I'm no longer harmful cause Bucs used it N1 and got Nazzypoo. You have been sitting on this info or made it up, since you found out MD4L N1...you made it up. Orca 2.0 has done no wrong and you can not say anything to the contrary. I am innocent 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The issue I have is that I get the feeling that the results you get only matter if you find someone who is aligned red/orange with someone else. 

I'm speaking strictly off of tomorrow that it's gotta be me or Whicker though, right? For most of that KISS reasoning above, right?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'm the arsonist. No lie, its the truth. I'm no longer harmful cause Bucs used it N1 and got Nazzypoo. You have been sitting on this info or made it up, since you found out MD4L N1...you made it up. Orca 2.0 has done no wrong and you can not say anything to the contrary. I am innocent 

Literally nothing has been made up. Sure, I guessed on what night you used it but it doesn’t take away from the fact that I called you out for using a killing move. 

I did not make it up nor did I sit on it. You have confirmed the information that I received last night (in the midst of a number of lies). 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The fact that no one CC'd him as the arson, IMO means:

...scum wanted him to CC and wants him gone too.

He's part of the scum faction. There was never an independent SK arsonist. 

Orca is red and his move just happened to be an arsonist or whatever. 

Just now, Forge said:

He's part of the scum faction. There was never an independent SK arsonist. 

Orca is red and his move just happened to be an arsonist or whatever. 

Also a viable possibility. If so, SwAg is not Red then because no way he kills/allows Naz to be lit on fire N1.