Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Whether it was setting Naz on fire, MD4L gettting caught on N1, you faking a three-person comparison investigation that makes no sense with “your character,” or any of the rest of your abundant failures... I just don’t know.  Dome was busy IRL, I believe, so no wonder he quit on you guys.

• Like 1

My state of the union 

14 players left

Mafia/Red: I’m guessing 4-6 to start the game. Considering the low amount of hits, large game size, and difficulty of having other factions, I’d lean towards the higher end. 5 conservatively. With 2 dead, I think we have at least 3 left

Drunk/Orange: I’m guessing we started with 1 and had conversions (getting people drunk). Bcb was in business for 5 nights, meaning there could have been up to 6 orange in total, depending on his success rate. Conservatively, I’ll say 4 converts, although there could be a 5th. I predict there is 1 left

Reporters/Purple: I’m guessing 3-4 to start the game. Considering it doesn’t seem like they have hits, I’ll lean 4 to start, meaning probably 2 left

Town/Green: with that math, I’m guessing around 8 left

For simplicity, I’ll predict a ratio of 8:3:1:2

mwil has to be scum. At best he is tampered with, but I think he is just glaring making things up and doubling down 

Forge is definitely converted, but I hesitantly believe he is the last one and they cannot get more. I could be convinced to try to finish the job now, but I think they are a less pressing threat

Swag was an interesting choice. I don’t really see the upside in his softclaim if it is truthful. I see it a couple of ways. He either is arrogant and thinks they already have it won, or maybe he is trying to take credit for outing scum and trying to set up an endgame plans with town? Or maybe he is red scum and is trying to hide as a less threatening faction?

Remind me who red lettered Dome?

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My state of the union 

14 players left

Mafia/Red: I’m guessing 4-6 to start the game. Considering the low amount of hits, large game size, and difficulty of having other factions, I’d lean towards the higher end. 5 conservatively. With 2 dead, I think we have at least 3 left

Drunk/Orange: I’m guessing we started with 1 and had conversions (getting people drunk). Bcb was in business for 5 nights, meaning there could have been up to 6 orange in total, depending on his success rate. Conservatively, I’ll say 4 converts, although there could be a 5th. I predict there is 1 left

Reporters/Purple: I’m guessing 3-4 to start the game. Considering it doesn’t seem like they have hits, I’ll lean 4 to start, meaning probably 2 left

mwil has to be scum. At best he is tampered with, but I think he is just glaring making things up and doubling down 

Forge is definitely converted, but I hesitantly believe he is the last one and they cannot get more. I could be convinced to try to finish the job now, but I think they are a less pressing threat

Swag was an interesting choice. I don’t really see the upside in his softclaim if it is truthful. I see it a couple of ways. He either is arrogant and thinks they already have it won, or maybe he is trying to take credit for outing scum and trying to set up an endgame plans with town? Or maybe he is red scum and is trying to hide as a less threatening faction?

ET the orange boy

32 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My state of the union 

14 players left

"definitely" 

Just now, MWil23 said:

"has to be scum" won't age well for him either.

We will get this squared away, don't worry. I think you and I combined have enough thread capital to push a lynch wherever. I'm thinking TK's time will come soon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

"definitely" 

Just now, MWil23 said:

"has to be scum" won't age well for him either.

Feel free to give your own interpretation of things.

How many you think are remaining in each faction. Who are on your scum lists, etc 

In fact, at this juncture I think a detailed list of who everyone thinks is which faction would be extraordinarily helpful