Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Matt if you flip Town, where would you go tomorrow? @Matts4313

Anyone who doesnt vote the two outted scum is not thinking clearly. I would vote malf/swag until THE TWO OUTTED SCUM WERE KILLED. They are not town. They have purposely not helped town. They are withholding information from town. They have threatened anyone who isnt "nice" to them.

I am signing my death warrant here. I know I am going to get lynched. But I am willing to die on this hill. You dont let two outted scum live just because you like them as players. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MWil, no one believes you’re not The Godfather.

That’s unfortunate for everyone then. I guess there’s nothing else to do but troll. You guys should go Matts or TK3 today and the other tomorrow, and let me remind you that I’m nicer than both of them combined. 

Tk's move has to be the dumbest thing in the world unless there is more that is not being said. Why would a PGO that runs people out of town need a balancing mechanic? I've never heard of that being a thing. 

But if it is a thing, then it adds some sort of credence to Matts' claim (as randomly making this up prior would make sense), but then that isn't supported by Counselor saying he visited Matts. 

Counselor could be lying, but is backed up by a town Whicker saying that he has not killed anyone, and I have no reason to think that Whicker was lying about that. Possible that Counselor hasn't carried out any hits though. 

Furthermore, if Counselor is telling it true and he's basically a joat with the ability to protect himself, then this night abilities are somewhat broken in this game against mafia because three of the players are essentially self protected against night hits in myself / Matts / Counselor. That seems unbalanced.