Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Well I guess it's time for me to claim and likely hand someone the win...

I'm the State Trooper. I've dropped hints throughout. I didn't want to claim because I don't know if the serial killer has a win condition of killing me.

My only move is to find the serial killer. I have it narrowed down to one of these:

Counselor, racks, squire, tk, matts

mwil is clear-ish as the sk with his death, but I didn't investigate him.

But for my hints? Here we go....

I was going to go with a bunch of Super Troopers stuff

He was in it...

But I decided I didn't want to do too much. Who knows if the SK would win if they got me. So I went with a cop instead.

Oh look, another cop, how original.

After this point I got too pissed off by pickle's poor play and quit.

Why did you get pissed off by Pickle’s poor play? 

You guys want me to give you the SK before I die? 

Purple, you guys have made your choice. I don’t fault you for that, but I’m basically a vindictive troll at this point. See you both in the losers circle.

I tried to buy us some time and accomplished that, but I guess the gig is up now.

8 hours ago, SwAg said:

Also, I wonder if the scum team of matts, Dome, MWil, Orca, and MD4L lived up to everything they aspired to.

I mean, I get scum MVP, so that should tell you all you need to know in that regard.

Also Matts, if you are separate scum from us/not in chatty and the only way to get linked up with us is for us to hit you, claiming PGO is probably not the route to go. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

I would assume mwil. If mwil was 1x Lynch proof town, he would have played that card. Nobody is claiming revival

Here’s the truth:

I am 1 shot resurrect (I even hinted that with my Emily Prentiss joke), but I had the option to die as Town or come back to life as vanilla scum. Obviously with a roll like that I’m choosing to use it and wreak havoc. I wasn’t expecting my future faction to get red lettered twice and caught trying to kill you straight away.

I am also somewhat proud of myself and also feel bad going 4-4 with my Town reads (sorry Daboyle, Whicker, Orca 1.0, Wolf).

I was counting on scum hitting me early or getting lynched early and then feigning embarrassment and coming clean about faking results, which is something that I’d do as Town to and even hinted to Touch and SwAg that’s exactly what I did.

I didn’t include any of Touch, SwAg, Dome, or Malfatron on the tricorder early because they were my biggest non Town reads and I didn’t want to risk any of the red faction getting lynched on my account.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay Mwil

Thanks for believing me.

TBH, if I had to do it over again, I’d have come clean immediately (not that anyone would believe me) and claimed purple.

Anyone care to know how I knew about Orange N2?