Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just overall game. I can't really explain it. Just little things here and there. I'm always a big fan of the Counselor retaliatory vote. That was an old time Counselor meta. I honestly found it very un-counselor like to have a self protecting option and not do that until like n8 or whatever he said? Like, he stole dome's vote on n2 before self protecting? That move just doesn't make sense to me at all. That move has absolutely no value to me that early in the game and I can't see why he would do that. This whole game feels off. I really wish I could explain it better. I've been really hard pressed, as you know, to buy in fully that what happened to me on N6 was dome. I conceded it's possible, but the lack of same verbage between swag and I bugs me. The fact that he waited so long to claim or really divulge any information? That's also kind of uncounselor to me (admittedly, I haven't played much, and maybe he's changed). 

The problem is, so much says that he's not. He basically outed Matts. Now maybe what Mwil said was true and Matts wasn't actually part of the group and Counselor wasn't aware he was outing scum? Whicker says he didn't kill anyone, and swag vetted him as the basketball player, but if my SK theory was somewhat correct, then that could explain that. But I also still feel like I'm trying too hard to make the pieces fit. Could be that I'm just really sketched out by his play in this game and I can't get past it and am tunneling. 

Also @squire12

You rightfully had some suspicions of me after you said host messaged you about being protected, but didn't get one on the night I said I protected you. What do you think I think about that particular piece of information when I know I'm the town doctor? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Also @squire12

You rightfully had some suspicions of me after you said host messaged you about being protected, but didn't get one on the night I said I protected you. What do you think I think about that particular piece of information when I know I'm the town doctor? 

I think it might have been related to no other player targeting me that night.   When Counselor protected me on N9, it coincided with KSJ investigating me.   

That is what I am thinking.   I was wondering if you would have thought of that.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So you can clear someone or you found scum?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It means he's insane, not naive. He previously invested counselor and got town results. Means counselor is not town

N2:  bucs/Orca 2.0 came back town

N4:  bcb came back town

N6:  Counselor came back town

N8:  Malfatron came back town

N10:   KSJ came back scum aligned

Just now, squire12 said:

N2:  bucs/Orca 2.0 came back town

N4:  bcb came back town

N6:  Counselor came back town

N8:  Malfatron came back town

N10:   KSJ came back scum aligned

Jesus, you were on point.