Jump to content
LionArkie

First-Pick Ridiculous Mock Draft -- (Not serious post)

Recommended Posts

 

I went to first-pick and the trades are ridiculous on that site.  With that being said, I wouldn't mind this so much, lol:
Your score is: 36587 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 9 (JAX): Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 20 (JAX): Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3: KLavon Chaisson, DE/OLB, LSU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 10 (JAX): JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 3: Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 8 (ARI): Hamsah Nasirildeen, FS/SS, Florida State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Akeem Davis-Gaither, OLB, Appalachian State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7 (ARI): Ben Bartch, OT, St. John's (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Lee Morris, WR, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Britain Covey, WR, Utah (A+)
 

Jacksonville gave up their first 3 picks to move up 4 spots.  I was like, "sure why not" lol.  One can only dream.

https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=196eaaf3-ae66-4d26-88f1-c1052191c481

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1 Pick 9 (JAX): Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia (A+)
Round 1 Pick 20 (JAX): Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3: CJ Henderson, CB, Florida (A+)
Round 2 Pick 10 (JAX): Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 3: Josh Uche, OLB/DE, Michigan (A-)
Round 4 Pick 3: Khalid Kareem, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Leki Fotu, DT, Utah (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 3: Shaquille Quarterman, ILB/OLB, Miami (A+)

In this spirit, I decided to pop on and do one as well. Uche at OLB with Kareem at DE.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I was able to trade down four times and take Kinlaw at #16 while adding four additional 2nd round picks and one additional 3rd round pick. Not sure those trades are realistic at all, but that's a pretty huge haul.


Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (ATL): Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 3: Austin Jackson, OT, USC (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5 (LAC): Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 8 (ARI): AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson (B+)
Round 2 Pick 15 (ATL): JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 23 (ATL): Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn (B)
Round 3 Pick 3: Anfernee Jennings, OLB/DE, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Bradlee Anae, DE/OLB, Utah (B+)
Round 4 Pick 3: Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Carter Coughlin, DE/OLB, Minnesota (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Josh Kaindoh, DE/OLB, Florida State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Brandon Pili, DT, USC (A+)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright. Finally got Young at #3.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 3: Chase Young, DE/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 15 (ATL): Austin Jackson, OT, USC (A)
Round 2 Pick 23 (ATL): Josh Jones, OT, Houston (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16 (OAK): Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A)
Round 3 Pick 27 (OAK): Ben Bredeson, OG, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 15 (OAK): Cam Akers, RB, Florida State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: KJ Hill, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Darnay Holmes, CB, UCLA (A+)
Round 6 Pick 10 (JAX): Khaleke Hudson, OLB, Michigan (A+)
Round 6 Pick 27 (JAX): McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas (A+)

It may be OT heavy, but I don't care. That thing is beautiful.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, I really think we need to focus on defense, but admittedly, I would never begrudge a heavy OL draft. Ever.  you can never have to many of those guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chase Young and Jeffrey Okudah went #1 and #2 so I traded down to five and then watched Simmons and Brown taken #3 and #4... so my board just sort of fell this way. I could have traded down more, but I figured value was better to stay.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5 (MIA): Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)
Round 1 Pick 18 (MIA): Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 27 (SEA): Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 3: Marlon Davidson, DE, Auburn (A+)
Round 3 Pick 10 (CLE): Josh Uche, OLB/DE, Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 36 (SEA): Calvin Throckmorton, OT, Oregon (A+)
Round 4 Pick 3: Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 27 (SEA): Leki Fotu, DT, Utah (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: David Dowell, FS/SS, Michigan State (A+)

 

Obviously, Stafford would be trade bait. But overall, I like quite a few of the players. Didn't address LB or CB but my board just didn't all that way.

 

QB- Burrows

WR- Golladay/Jeudy/Jones/Hall/Davis

OL- OT and C/G addressed

DL- Uche/Davidson/Fotu to add to Snacks/Flowers/Hand/etc.

DB-Dowell

KR/PR-Smith to compete with Agnew

 


 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5 (MIA): Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 26 (MIA): KLavon Chaisson, DE/OLB, LSU (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Marlon Davidson, DE, Auburn (B-)
Round 3 Pick 3: Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn (A)
Round 4 Pick 6 (LAC): Calvin Throckmorton, OT, Oregon (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Leki Fotu, DT, Utah (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (CAR): Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 6 Pick 5 (CAR): Dylan Singleton, SS/FS, Duke (A+)
Round 6 Pick 6 (MIA): Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 21 (CHI): Alohi Gilman, FS/SS, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 7 Pick 7 (CAR): Jared Pinkney, TE, Vanderbilt (A+)
 

I keep getting the same draft board in the later rounds no matter if I trade back or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Chase Young and Jeffrey Okudah went #1 and #2 so I traded down to five and then watched Simmons and Brown taken #3 and #4... so my board just sort of fell this way. I could have traded down more, but I figured value was better to stay.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5 (MIA): Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)
Round 1 Pick 18 (MIA): Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 27 (SEA): Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 3: Marlon Davidson, DE, Auburn (A+)
Round 3 Pick 10 (CLE): Josh Uche, OLB/DE, Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 36 (SEA): Calvin Throckmorton, OT, Oregon (A+)
Round 4 Pick 3: Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 27 (SEA): Leki Fotu, DT, Utah (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: David Dowell, FS/SS, Michigan State (A+)

 

Obviously, Stafford would be trade bait. But overall, I like quite a few of the players. Didn't address LB or CB but my board just didn't all that way.

 

QB- Burrows

WR- Golladay/Jeudy/Jones/Hall/Davis

OL- OT and C/G addressed

DL- Uche/Davidson/Fotu to add to Snacks/Flowers/Hand/etc.

DB-Dowell

KR/PR-Smith to compete with Agnew

 


 

My goodness... can you imagine pairing Burrow with Jeudy, along with the rest of that draft? It's pretty amazing. (Even Uche in the 3rd is beautiful.) Wow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1 Pick 3: Chase Young, DE/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Raekwon Davis, DE/DT, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 8 (ARI): JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 3: Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28 (BALT): Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty (A+)
Round 4 Pick 33 (BALT): Mike Hampton, CB, South Florida (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Tuf Borland, OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7 (ARI): Raequan Williams, DT, Michigan State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Jordan Fuller, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 27 (BALT): Sean Pollard, OG, Clemson (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Scott Lashley, OT, Alabama (A+)

 

A little Buckeye heavy but I love the upside of this defense.  I would like to go OL earlier but liked the value of everyone.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And one that fell offense early on. 
 

Round 1 Pick 9 (JAX): Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 20 (JAX): CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma (A)
Round 2 Pick 3: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (A)
Round 3 Pick 9 (JAX): Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (ATL): Josh Uche, OLB/DE, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+)
Round 4 Pick 27 (SEA): KJ Hill, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 40 (SEA): KeShawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado (A+)
Round 5 Pick 11 (ATL): Josh Kaindoh, DE/OLB, Florida State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Jordan Fuller, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Joe Gaziano, DE/OLB, Northwestern (A+)
Round 6 Pick 33 (SEA): AJ Green, CB, Oklahoma State (A+)

 

Again a lot of Buckeyes, their whole team seems to be top 5 round picks. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not going to lie, of all the guys in the draft, I want JK Dobbins the most.  I know he is not the best player, nor is the one who I think would help this team the most, I just like him and want him to be a Lion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

A little Buckeye heavy but I love the upside of this defense.  I would like to go OL earlier but liked the value of everyone.  

The Buckeye's had some serious talent this year.  I would be happy to have several of them, and I hate the Buckeye's lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

And one that fell offense early on. 
 

Round 1 Pick 9 (JAX): Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 20 (JAX): CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma (A)
Round 2 Pick 3: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (A)
Round 3 Pick 9 (JAX): Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (ATL): Josh Uche, OLB/DE, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+)
Round 4 Pick 27 (SEA): KJ Hill, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 40 (SEA): KeShawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado (A+)
Round 5 Pick 11 (ATL): Josh Kaindoh, DE/OLB, Florida State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: Jordan Fuller, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Joe Gaziano, DE/OLB, Northwestern (A+)
Round 6 Pick 33 (SEA): AJ Green, CB, Oklahoma State (A+)

 

Again a lot of Buckeyes, their whole team seems to be top 5 round picks. 

Okudah at #9 with all of those picks... unbelievable. That thing is a beauty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...