Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

If we're gonna find scum we should probably look at someone from this list I think:

Gopher
Rags
Naz
KSJ
Counselor
Boyle
Pickle
Bcb
Wolfeye
Mwil
Forge

I absolutely GUARANTEE that the remaining scum are someone in this group. That's the most I can do to help you guys, my role isn't very useful this game.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Literally Malf put Squire in stasis and Daboyle allegedly didn’t the same thing and yet he was able to build an elf. How is this possible? The same caught in stasis flavor was used when gopher caught Malf at the four locations the other night and Daboyle claimed he jailed an elf N1 and yet squire was able to use one of his two moves.

Dome didn’t see Malf visit squire and yet gopher caught him. 

Different moves.  

@daboyle250 do you roleblock player or creature? 

Just now, rackcs said:

If we're gonna find scum we should probably look at someone from this list I think:

Gopher
Rags
Naz
KSJ
Counselor
Boyle
Pickle
Bcb
Wolfeye
Mwil
Forge

I absolutely GUARANTEE that the remaining scum are someone in this group. That's the most I can do to help you guys, my role isn't very useful this game.

I'll bet whatever you want 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lock it in

I won't because I think there are some scum in that list I posted. I feel pretty strongly about that.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I'll bet whatever you want 

Whoever loses dies in this game...and dies in real life

• Like 1

21 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

My character is called Gideon. My role is pretty much jailkeeper.

3 night move options were jail a creature (+1), bulletproof myself (0), or jail a player (-1).

N1 I jailed the elf (succeeded)

N2 I jailed vampire (succeeded)

N3 I jailed rackcs (failed and i was afflicted a point of damaged, so i lost 2 points)

N4 I bulletproofed myself (succeeded)

Like I said. Daboyle blocked squire's creature, not squire (based on his claim)

3 night move options were jail a creature (+1), bulletproof myself (0), or jail a player (-1).

N3 I jailed rackcs (failed and i was afflicted a point of damaged, so i lost 2 points)

Aha

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes I was put in stasis not my zombies 

Exactly! And gopher saw Malf. Why didn’t Dome sense Daboyle? He claimed the elf because there’s a ninja. Per squire even he thought as much. A couple of people didn’t believe it then and still don’t.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:00 PM, The Orca said:

Vote Count
10 Matts – Joshstra, Counselor, Rags, KSJ, Pickle, Wolf, Daboyle, Naz, Touch, Gopher
5 Rackcs – Squire. Forge, Mwil, Vampire*, Matts
2 Squire - Forge, Bcb
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

The final VC for day 3. There was one Vampire vote...