Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Kasmina

a blue gatewatched aligned planeswalker whos focus is in creature polymorphing and player control according to the wiki

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can block everything that is not a hit. Not the strongest power, but it is what it is.

her card in the game as far as i can tell is summoning wizard creatures and making enemy spells cost more

https://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=460983

i dont know how host would interpret that in the game 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Racks and mwil are definitely ones that would block me for fun 

Bcb seemed more town early on.  

Mwil I'm in between on.

Racks....has he posted?

Did you get any flavor on your block?   No need to answer now, but something to be on the look out for.

Plenty of people would block you for fun.   It is fun to block people.   

14 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I soft claimed my alignment just as roles were sent out. It's technically both Red and Green since it's Gruul. But for the purposes of this game I am town 100%. I know Liliana Vess is an evil Necromancer so yeah one of the Scum in this game. You keep claiming that I know you are not scum but the opposite is true. I base these games almost 100% off of theme as Swag attested earlier.

You were the best lynch candidate day 1 and are still the best Day 2.

The knowledge of the theme should scare scum because that extra bit of knowledge will help us get the crucial info needed to win the game for the Gatewatch.

I don't know why Orca's invest had me show up Red/Bolas aligned if it is even a true invest which he hasn't verified yet and been asked multiple times.

I am Samut, Tyrant  Smasher. my only useful ability doubles up a creatures power but with only the Zombie and Elf in play I didn't think it was worth the loyalty to use.

Especially since you are controlling the Zombie.

14 hours ago, SirA1 said:

samut-tyrant-smasher-40773-medium.jpg

This is who Sira claimed and he did so confidently knowing he wouldn’t get CCed. So they likely have fake claims. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

This is who Sira claimed and he did so confidently knowing he wouldn’t get CCed. So they likely have fake claims. 

there is a literal bucket loads of planeswalkers and most of them came out as enemies of bolas for the war of the spark set of cards five minutes and some ingenuity would make for very easy claims to fake off of the mtg wiki

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

a blue gatewatched aligned planeswalker whos focus is in creature polymorphing and player control according to the wiki

her card in the game as far as i can tell is summoning wizard creatures and making enemy spells cost more

Yeah not really reading her as a blocker of any kind more of a controller 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:
5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

@wolfeyestrk  how do you feel the players that have flipped and their roles match with their abilities in the game here? 

I think we need to be cautious with projecting how the game characters will match up with what roles and abilities are in this mafia game.  

host discretion is a real thing

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@wolfeyestrk  how do you feel the players that have flipped and their roles match with their abilities in the game here? 

I think we need to be cautious with projecting how the game characters will match up with what roles and abilities are in this mafia game.  

host discretion is a real thing

true mine seems to stay close to the name he has listed but it seems so far from the names revealed they've been more heavily adapted away from any mechanics that dont make sense in the mafia game like card draw mechanics