Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s just an assumption. The only one I think could be a vig hit is Dome. Orca and Swag were clearly town. 

Right, but per my question above on the numbers/setup, would a Serial Killer or vig fit? What if scum has a redirector? You just seemed very flippant about it automatically being 3 scum hits, so that stuck out to me.

With SirA's flip, that's definitely good for you, as it's doubtful scum tries a Day 1 bus.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right, but per my question above on the numbers/setup, would a Serial Killer or vig fit? What if scum has a redirector? You just seemed very flippant about it automatically being 3 scum hits, so that stuck out to me.

With SirA's flip, that's definitely good for you, as it's doubtful scum tries a Day 1 bus.

I’m going to be honest with you Mwil. You appear to be scum this game and it saddens me. Every time you are town you are much more playful with me. And if I was “cleared” like this you wouldn’t still be digging. As scum you try and have people lead off in multiple directions and cast doubt across the board. You tried to do it with Orca and save SirA1. 

I can go Matts, Rackcs, or Mwil today. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m going to be honest with you Mwil. You appear to be scum this game and it saddens me. Every time you are town you are much more playful with me. And if I was “cleared” like this you wouldn’t still be digging. As scum you try and have people lead off in multiple directions and cast doubt across the board. You tried to do it with Orca and save SirA1. 

To be fair, I do think mwil is trying to clean up his edges so to speak. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

@wolfeyestrk  how do you feel the players that have flipped and their roles match with their abilities in the game here? 

I think we need to be cautious with projecting how the game characters will match up with what roles and abilities are in this mafia game.  

host discretion is a real thing

I think we should ignore how characters might match up with roles.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You can block everything that isn’t a hit. 

swag was hit. 

and you were the only visitor? 

you sure you aren’t vig? 

It's just so convenient he happens to target Swag with a move that protects everything but a hit.

Morning all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts is always intimidated by Swag. 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You are joking. I hope this is a joke. 

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

This is a commonly shared thought 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. 

Because I assumed he would either die earlty or be scum. 

Town Matts would have cussed at me. Town Matts is a vile angry beast. Scum Matts like the one from last game is much more civil like you see above. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, I do think mwil is trying to clean up his edges so to speak. 

Also you calling him out and me stating it as fact I was suddenly pandering to you? He is reaching so much and grasping at every straw to try and cast doubt on anyone he can. This is chaos scum Mwil.

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m going to be honest with you Mwil. You appear to be scum this game and it saddens me. Every time you are town you are much more playful with me.

I gave you 23 wrestling related posts/observations. You're just still salty that I called you Virgil. 

And if I was “cleared” like this you wouldn’t still be digging. As scum you try and have people lead off in multiple directions and cast doubt across the board. You tried to do it with Orca and save SirA1. 

I tried to save SirA? Do you not remember Orca as scum FAKING a red letter invest on SwAg several games ago when he was scum???? He'd be a likely candidate to do it again and do it on someone with a ton of information that could help Town and then play it off as doing a typical "Orca Town move" early. Granted, with SirA and Orca flipping, that obviously wasn't the case. Considering I voted SirA and multiple others did not, I find your rationale particularly amusing.

I just faked a Tricorder last game too, so if you want to think me doing my due diligence and considering all of the outcomes as scummy, so be it.

LOL

Good to see you also aren't considering Squire, who was half roleblocked yesterday.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Also you calling him out and me stating it as fact I was suddenly pandering to you? He is reaching so much and grasping at every straw to try and cast doubt on anyone he can. This is chaos scum Mwil.

I could absolutely agree with that. I was just playing devils advocate on a portion that may not be as rock solid of a read as you think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I gave you 23 wrestling related posts/observations. You're just still salty that I called you Virgil. 

I tried to save SirA? Do you not remember Orca as scum FAKING a red letter invest on SwAg several games ago when he was scum???? He'd be a likely candidate to do it again and do it on someone with a ton of information that could help Town and then play it off as doing a typical "Orca Town move" early. Granted, with SirA and Orca flipping, that obviously wasn't the case. Considering I voted SirA and multiple others did not, I find your rationale particularly amusing.

I just faked a Tricorder last game too, so if you want to think me doing my due diligence and considering all of the outcomes as scummy, so be it.

LOL

Good to see you also aren't considering Squire, who was half roleblocked yesterday.

What I know is as a creature controller I have two moves. One is our creature move one is our move. If someone made a move on his creature he should still be able to make his move 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I could absolutely agree with that. I was just playing devils advocate on a portion that may not be as rock solid of a read as you think. 

I just feel it man. Mwil is my boy. But he hasn’t been pleasant Mwil with me most of this game. He is scum man. I’ll die for that read. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

What I know is as a creature controller I have two moves. One is our creature move one is our move. If someone made a move on his creature he should still be able to make his move 

Someone can roleblock me tonight if we want and I can confirm if this is 100% what happened.