Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I tried to LOLclear myself before the game ever started. You all should know I am civ. But I get my lynch. Dont waste the day 

Where would you direct it? 

Like what of this would even begin to make you think I’m talking about your “move” at all? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like what of this would even begin to make you think I’m talking about your “move” at all? 

I assumed you misquoted this:

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I am not lynched I will summon my Wizard. Its not much but its really the only thing I can do to show I am telling the truth. 

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Based on my past thoughts of his reads on you and the likelihood that his list his correct. You’re talking about a guy who easily recalls minute details regarding almost any player from a specific game. 

right, he said you were town and you responded by saying he doesn’t know how to read you .....

Well I disagree on his ability to read me so I guess we're at impasse there. 

And he was talking about me being town for a chance rather than scum so I was just saying that he's always wrong because he very often calls me scum. Quite frankly I hope you don't think I'm bad enough at this game that I, as scum, would call someone out on a bad read for saying I'm town. I was speaking on his ability to read me in a general sense there.

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I disagree on his ability to read me so I guess we're at impasse there. 

And he was talking about me being town for a chance rather than scum so I was just saying that he's always wrong because he very often calls me scum. Quite frankly I hope you don't think I'm bad enough at this game that I, as scum, would call someone out on a bad read for saying I'm town. I was speaking on his ability to read me in a general sense there.

I mean, you can’t argue with results tho. 

the calling out on a bad read for saying you’re town is the smallest portion of this for me. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I mean, you can’t argue with results tho. 

the calling out on a bad read for saying you’re town is the smallest portion of this for me. 

I wouldn't call anything "results" when he posted a list of games and said he was right or wrong. Neither you or I is going to remember exactly what swag has said and what I was in all of those games. I'm just saying that from my experience swag calls me terrible scum plenty of times when I'm just town. I'm not saying he's always wrong just that I think he is greatly exaggerating his success rate at reading me.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I wouldn't call anything "results" when he posted a list of games and said he was right or wrong. Neither you or I is going to remember exactly what swag has said and what I was in all of those games. I'm just saying that from my experience swag calls me terrible scum plenty of times when I'm just town. I'm not saying he's always wrong just that I think he is greatly exaggerating his success rate at reading me.

But I can recall him being correct on his read of you in a fairly high rate of games. 

he also shown a very good ability of game recall with a low number of being wrong on his recalls. 

now, admittedly, I’m taking his list at face value but IMO I don’t think he puts out a list like that without at least a small amount of research into it. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I can recall him being correct on his read of you in a fairly high rate of games. 

he also shown a very good ability of game recall with a low number of being wrong on his recalls. 

now, admittedly, I’m taking his list at face value but IMO I don’t think he puts out a list like that without at least a small amount of research into it. 

I recall him often calling me scum when I am town. So again, we just have to agree to disagree on that one I suppose. And swag has good recall but he's also got a huge ego and regularly inflates his own abilities. I don't think he did research. He wouldn't have had time to do the research into all of those games if I'm remembering the timeline last night correctly. It was a relatively short period of time he would've had to do all of that.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Also, I realize rack is terrible, but I sorta think he’s Town being terrible instead of scum being terrible for a change.

13 hours ago, rackcs said:

Well you also don't know how to read me so

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

clearly

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

That’s a pretty curious response to me saying I think you’re Town.

13 hours ago, rackcs said:

I mean, you're right this time. I'm just saying in general you're bad at reading me.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

I'm pretty sure I've been right over 70% of the time.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Overwatch -- Correct
Micro Game II -- Correct
Death Note -- Correct
Star Trek -- Correct
TV Mafia -- My Team
Marvel Mafia -- You Hosted
Space Jam -- No idea.  I think you might have been on my team.
Pirate -- Correct
Final Fantasy -- Correct
Orca's Horror House -- Correct
Survival School -- Wrong
Mental Mafia -- Correct
Santa Mafia -- Correct
Old West -- Correct 
Meme Mafia -- Correct
NYR -- Correct
Gopher's World II -- Correct

yeah, I'm really bad at reading you, rack.  Why are you lying?

I’m on my phone so I can’t see timestamps but I feel like there was at least a good 10-15 minutes between the list and the rest of the posts. Which is more than enough time for him to run back through things. He likely skipped over a few that he was certain on but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he ran through those games. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m on my phone so I can’t see timestamps but I feel like there was at least a good 10-15 minutes between the list and the rest of the posts. Which is more than enough time for him to run back through things. He likely skipped over a few that he was certain on but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he ran through those games. 

This is such nonsense. Swag didn't go back through and look up any games to make that list, that's nonsense. And even so looking I can already tell you that he is wrong about Micro Game II. He thought I was town until the end where from his perspective it had to be me. Most of the game he did not suspect me. This whole thing is one of the dumber mafia arguments I've been involved in for a while. Swag posts a list saying he's correctly read me in every game except for one and you believe him. Ok. I'm not addressing this any further. I don't think Swag reads me very well, you do. I don't care any more.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is such nonsense. Swag didn't go back through and look up any games to make that list, that's nonsense. And even so looking I can already tell you that he is wrong about Micro Game II. He thought I was town until the end where from his perspective it had to be me. Most of the game he did not suspect me. This whole thing is one of the dumber mafia arguments I've been involved in for a while. Swag posts a list saying he's correctly read me in every game except for one and you believe him. Ok. I'm not addressing this any further. I don't think Swag reads me very well, you do. I don't care any more.

So...you admit youre scum.

Thanks!

• Like 1