Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is such nonsense. Swag didn't go back through and look up any games to make that list, that's nonsense. And even so looking I can already tell you that he is wrong about Micro Game II. He thought I was town until the end where from his perspective it had to be me. Most of the game he did not suspect me. This whole thing is one of the dumber mafia arguments I've been involved in for a while. Swag posts a list saying he's correctly read me in every game except for one and you believe him. Ok. I'm not addressing this any further. I don't think Swag reads me very well, you do. I don't care any more.

This sounds more like frustration than anything else. 

ive already stated that I took his list at face value considering my perception of how he reads you. You pointing out one other game that he was possibly wrong still does nothing to bring it below the 70% threshold he threw out there. 

Touch: Matts who would you look at today? 

matts: I’m not telling you who I’d use my move on. 

touch: that’s not at all what I said, I asked who you would want to look at. I quoted your post stating “don’t waste the day” 

Matts: oh my bad. ET! 

someone else: KSJ replaced ET

matts: oh it still works 

Matts: giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...you admit youre scum.

Thanks!

I've already said that I'm disagreeing with his general ability to read me, not taking issue with his read this game. But yeah, sure. I completely stated clearly that I was scum. You caught me.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This sounds more like frustration than anything else. 

ive already stated that I took his list at face value considering my perception of how he reads you. You pointing out one other game that he was possibly wrong still does nothing to bring it below the 70% threshold he threw out there. 

It very much is me being frustrated. You're taking at face value that he says he has only read me wrong once in all of those games. So I'm already coming into a ridiculous situation and am frustrated at that. That's also why I'm not going to bother with this conversation anymore. I'm not going to change your mind at this point and I don't feel like going back and looking through all of those games because it literally doesn't matter. You and I disagree on swag's ability to read me, that's it.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I've already said that I'm disagreeing with his general ability to read me, not taking issue with his read this game. But yeah, sure. I completely stated clearly that I was scum. You caught me.

It very much is me being frustrated. You're taking at face value that he says he has only read me wrong once in all of those games. So I'm already coming into a ridiculous situation and am frustrated at that. That's also why I'm not going to bother with this conversation anymore. I'm not going to change your mind at this point and I don't feel like going back and looking through all of those games because it literally doesn't matter. You and I disagree on swag's ability to read me, that's it.

You know the first thing a person does when they actually disagree with something? Like full on, it’s wrong? 

they prove why it’s wrong. Which you’re clearly stating you’re not willing to do.

My perception is that he has been pretty on point in his reads of you. 

your “perception” is that he hasn’t been. 

what would convince me that I was wrong in my perception is proof. Which you’ve stated numerous times, you’re not willing to fight for. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You know the first thing a person does when they actually disagree with something? Like full on, it’s wrong? 

they prove why it’s wrong. Which you’re clearly stating you’re not willing to do.

My perception is that he has been pretty on point in his reads of you. 

your “perception” is that he hasn’t been. 

what would convince me that I was wrong in my perception is proof. Which you’ve stated numerous times, you’re not willing to fight for. 

No I'm not because none of this **** even matters. I was just trying to make a dig at swag for not being able to read me and it's turned into this whole thing. It's ridiculous. I actually disagree with him but I don't care enough to go back through a dozen plus games to search for exactly what swag's reads were on me for each game. I'm not putting that sort of effort into it no matter how much or little I care because I have better things to do with my life than that. I don't know why your's is perception and mine is "perception" merely because I disagree with you. I don't care about convincing you because I don't think I could convince you even if I cared to try.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

No I'm not because none of this **** even matters. I was just trying to make a dig at swag for not being able to read me and it's turned into this whole thing. It's ridiculous. I actually disagree with him but I don't care enough to go back through a dozen plus games to search for exactly what swag's reads were on me for each game. I'm not putting that sort of effort into it no matter how much or little I care because I have better things to do with my life than that. I don't know why your's is perception and mine is "perception" merely because I disagree with you. I don't care about convincing you because I don't think I could convince you even if I cared to try.

Agreed with the bolded. It’s Thursday mock day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yours is “perception” because I don’t think that’s actually your perception of it. Especially considering you just stated that you were actually looking to just rib on him for it. 

proof that it is wrong would absolutely change my opinion. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Matts visited SwAg and now he's dead, and the only ability that he can't block is a hit.

13 hours ago, Whicker said:

@SwAg has been exiled! He was

Elspeth, Sun's Champion (Gatewatch aligned)

149143-Elspeth,+Sun's+Champion.jpg

You begin the game with 2 loyalty counters

(+1) Choose a player. That player will begin the next day with (-2) votes

(-2) Create a Soldier creature. This creature has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

(-5) Create 3 Soldier creatures. These creatures each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

Where do you get that idea from @MWil23. Matts make sense as the lynch, but your lying about it is odd.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yours is “perception” because I don’t think that’s actually your perception of it. Especially considering you just stated that you were actually looking to just rib on him for it. 

proof that it is wrong would absolutely change my opinion. 

Yes, ribbing him by telling him the fact that he can't read me because he can't. I'm already telling you with 100% conviction and certainty that I will not be going back to look through all of those games for proof. No way in hell, so don't expect that to happen. Because I don't think that actually would change your perception of it.

Just now, rackcs said:

Yes, ribbing him by telling him the fact that he can't read me because he can't. I'm already telling you with 100% conviction and certainty that I will not be going back to look through all of those games for proof. No way in hell, so don't expect that to happen. Because I don't think that actually would change your perception of it.

It 100% would. I can’t argue with proof and results that state otherwise.