Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you agree that this is a terrible scum game from racks? 

Barring a red letter invest or blatant night move that implicates someone else, I will not be voting for anyone else tomorrow. If not for Matts getting caught red handed visiting SwAg the night he died, I'd go there for sure.

Matts with this exchange also really stands out to me:

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:
3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Josh, I honestly dont think you should say a whole lot more.  All you'll give away at this point is the mechanics of your role and other info that would help scum.

No reason to say more than necessary.

Absolutely true.

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is why I'm just sitting here at this moment.

Good move

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im here as well. And am confirming that Josh is the tracker and his information correct. Ask away with any other questions. 

LOL

Is this real life?

Did no one else pick up on this immediately?

...not to mention his exchange with you

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Where?

(If I tell you who I will protect, that person will be hit. I cant stop hits - not complicated. )

I’m asking where you would direct the conversation for today .......

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Like what of this would even begin to make you think I’m talking about your “move” at all? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Barring a red letter invest or blatant night move that implicates someone else, I will not be voting for anyone else tomorrow. If not for Matts getting caught red handed visiting SwAg the night he died, I'd go there for sure.

Matts with this exchange also really stands out to me:

Did no one else pick up on this immediately?

...not to mention his exchange with you

matts one hundred percent got outted visiting swag the night he died?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

slightly meta but i dont see slappy asking for a sub if hes in mafia unless something absolutely major is happening IRL and then he would give a reason why he was dropping agree with daboyle claim tho only thing ive seen is votes on slappy and not much else (admittedly i havnt had time this game to read most of the pages)

Maybe/Maybe not. He's done it before as mafia (he had some IRL stuff going on to be fair) and I know that he had some IRL stuff going on with his son as well, so it's really hard to say either way from a meta standpoint IMO.

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i havnt had as much time to read up as i would like couple of work emergencies have kept me pretty busy over the last two days, is anyone willing to give me a catch-up?

Long story short:

SwAg was killed last night. Matts was seen by Josh visiting SwAg. Matts claimed he has to visit people to get points and that he can block "anything except for a kill", which most including myself find extremely convenient/implausible. 

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
15 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Matts visited Swag.

I did

15 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Matts I can say definitively is likely scum and is playing the exact same as last game where he was also scum. Swag picked up on that, pretty sure.

Racks is probably scum as well.

I wont fight my lynch. You are wrong, I get loyalty points for visiting people. But I get why you think I killed him.

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I can block everything that is not a hit. Not the strongest power, but it is what it is.

@wolfeyestrk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe/Maybe not. He's done it before as mafia (he had some IRL stuff going on to be fair) and I know that he had some IRL stuff going on with his son as well, so it's really hard to say either way from a meta standpoint IMO.

Long story short:

SwAg was killed last night. Matts was seen by Josh visiting SwAg. Matts claimed he has to visit people to get points and that he can block "anything except for a kill", which most including myself find extremely convenient/implausible. 

ok i will say from what im seeing most of the creatures target players in some fashion but i agree it seems convenient. appreciate the catch up thank you

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Long story short:

tenor.gif?itemid=9140688

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Is this your "Im going to play stupid and just randomly quote things" routine? 

Rags: Josh, don't say any more.

Me: Josh, you don't have to confirm anything else right now.

Josh: I know! That's what I'm doing.

Matts: I can confirm that Josh is the tracker and I will completely out him now for everyone else to see as clear as day