Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2) Create a Soldier creature. This creature has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

(-5) Create 3 Soldier creatures. These creatures each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

This is same  thing 

You're saying yours do different things? 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

To play devils advocate.  scum hunt indies.  So why I'm fairly certain he's not red x doesn't rule out anything else.  Try to catch lightning in a bottle ya know 

Cousnelor could definitely be indy.  But no way he is the head of bolas aligned like wolfe is suggesting 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

For the future, saying this over and over make people (especially me) think that you are scum. 

So for the rest of the game you will be on my radar and one of my lynch candidates 

yea thats fair, to be honest i just assume im on peoples radar because of the way i text.  also i think ive only mentioned it one or two times as apology for missing day one deadline and the reason i was asking for a catch up but i see what your saying

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

2) Create a Soldier creature. This creature has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

(-5) Create 3 Soldier creatures. These creatures each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

This is same  thing 

Yes mine do different things. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is same  thing 

Yes, my elves are capable of doing different things.   They are both cute and versatile little fellas!!!!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Cousnelor could definitely be indy.  But no way he is the head of bolas aligned like wolfe is suggesting 

its litereally in the lore. how host adapts the fact that she was unwilling as general is a shot in the dark but ill be damned if something that obvious isnt mentioned for consideration