Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Ok. So you are a tracker.  You realize that you would not have seen if anyone else would have visited.

Your vote now hints at you being scum.  Either thator you are not considering things well with information you have.

How does my vote hint at me being scum with everyone else? I said I was fine with Rackcs yesterday at the start of the day.

What happened yesterday/last night? Squire came out with a NON TOWN invest on Rack and people bailed down the stretch/went Matts. @squire12 thanks for the visuals as always:

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

10 Matts – Joshstra, Counselor, Rags, KSJ, Pickle, Wolf, Daboyle, Naz, Touch, Gopher

These are the votes on Matts. When I logged off yesterday to move a swing-set, it was an 8-7 Matts/Rack split.

5 Rackcs – Squire. Forge, Mwil, Vampire*, Matts

These are the votes on Rack. Aside from those voting, it's interesting to see that the Vampire controller went him today, making it either look to be Town, albeit the controller could be using WIFOM to throw away a vote if pressed later.

2 Squire - Forge, Bcb

BCB explained his rationale as to picking Squire and claims to have cleared Forge.

Additional notes:

MD4L didn't vote, and Josh claims that MD4L didn't move last night in addition to not voting. 

Rack didn't vote, and with others theorizing that he was "holding his vote to the end" (I believe Touch floated this idea), likely wanted to make it look like he was the factions preferred lynch over Matts/using Town's tunneling against them.

To be honest, I'm more than suspicious of anyone that doesn't go Rack again today, barring some type of invest to the contrary.

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What good would that have done.  Scum wouldn't willingly get on a census and they probably would have killed me to make Forge look guilty had I came out with it 

@bcb1213. No need to answer in thread, but what do you feel is an optimal number to have for that move?

Pursuit of clears vs finding scum?

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Ok. So you are a tracker.  You realize that you would not have seen if anyone else would have visited.

Your vote now hints at you being scum.  Either thator you are not considering things well with information you have.

Yep Josh now feels scummy to me. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor

Can you answer the following.  Please list the reasons for each

1.  Why did you think daboyle was the vampire?

2.  Why do you think he is scum?

His vote and go thing. Didn’t recall he was going to do a gimmick. I also imagined a scumchat of Slappy and Daboyle and Slappy not being able to take it anymore. 

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@bcb1213. No need to answer in thread, but what do you feel is an optimal number to have for that move?

Pursuit of clears vs finding scum?

I don’t believe BCB. This was set up by Forge randomly throwing his vote around N2. So it would be easier to believe he would just listen to BCB N3. Several of you told Forge to vote Rackcs with reasoning. BCB gave him no reason and he follows BCB. He clears himself and just Forge? 

Just now, Counselor said:

BCB, Forge, Rackcs, and maybe Josh

My how things have turned 

Wolfeye fascinates me as well, not just with his push on you, but with his vote on Matt and seeming unwillingness to go Rack. Also if Josh is scum, his statement on MD4L "not moving" last night and floating the idea of his not voting/not moving absence as legitimate intrigues me.

(Also, if this is the case, it's even worse since we could have gotten Malf instead.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wolfeye fascinates me as well, not just with his push on you, but with his vote on Matt and seeming unwillingness to go Rack. Also if Josh is scum, his statement on MD4L "not moving" last night and floating the idea of his not voting/not moving absence as legitimate intrigues me.

(Also, if this is the case, it's even worse since we could have gotten Malf instead.)

Yeah that really bothered me. I’m sure scum cried about it because they are all clearly afraid of Swag, Dome, Touch, and Malf. Cowards. Weak *** pathetic cowards.