Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wolfeye fascinates me as well, not just with his push on you, but with his vote on Matt and seeming unwillingness to go Rack. Also if Josh is scum, his statement on MD4L "not moving" last night and floating the idea of his not voting/not moving absence as legitimate intrigues me.

(Also, if this is the case, it's even worse since we could have gotten Malf instead.)

Wolfe was one I thought about also. Imagine the scum team with the only two players that actually know the lore. And yes if Josh is scum I think he is protecting MD4L with that info so it would likely mean both are scum. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Yeah that really bothered me. I’m sure scum cried about it because they are all clearly afraid of Swag, Dome, Touch, and Malf. Cowards. Weak *** pathetic cowards. 

There's a clear cut desire to remove those players from the game, and additionally, the flip on their abilities is really telling/hurts. That said, we've got to move on. Rack tonight is a really good start. Last night losing Matt/Touch when Rack was the clear lynch candidate hurts, but what's done is done. There are a lot of pieces on the board with a lot of potential outcome. If we had a 3 Town swing via death/exile the other night, it's not impossible for us to get the same swing. We need to capitalize NOW though.

Alignments and patterns are clearly starting to show IMO.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

There's a clear cut desire to remove those players from the game, and additionally, the flip on their abilities is really telling/hurts. That said, we've got to move on. Rack tonight is a really good start. Last night losing Matt/Touch when Rack was the clear lynch candidate hurts, but what's done is done. There are a lot of pieces on the board with a lot of potential outcome. If we had a 3 Town swing via death/exile the other night, it's not impossible for us to get the same swing. We need to capitalize NOW though.

Alignments and patterns are clearly starting to show IMO.

Doesn’t change the fact they are ******* and cowards. I bet they aren’t even real men. So afraid of four players lmao. There was no reason Malf shouldn’t be in this game when he volunteered. 

Hey everyone, remember when Rack started to get caught as scum because he disagreed with SwAg when SwAg called him "Town"? Then that night Squire invested him and found him non Town? Remember that?

giphy.gif

Then remember when people allowed him to escape a lynch?

source.gif

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hey everyone, remember when Rack started to get caught as scum because he disagreed with SwAg when SwAg called him "Town"? Then that night Squire invested him and found him non Town? Remember that?

giphy.gif

Then remember when people allowed him to escape a lynch?

source.gif

And remember the time scum was so scared of four players? I remember 

46 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@bcb1213. No need to answer in thread, but what do you feel is an optimal number to have for that move?

Pursuit of clears vs finding scum?

Honestly, 1.  I hate playing the 3 out of these 9 people are game.   Towns main advantage is in its numbers where scum main advantage is in it knows who scum is and can act cohesively as a team.  The more town knows who town is, the closer we come to leveling that playing field 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

His vote and go thing. Didn’t recall he was going to do a gimmick. I also imagined a scumchat of Slappy and Daboyle and Slappy not being able to take it anymore. 

OK.  what about some others that have not done much more than vote and go?

Et, Naz would be 2 that could be viewed similarily.  Feels odd that you are singling him out

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t believe BCB. This was set up by Forge randomly throwing his vote around N2. So it would be easier to believe he would just listen to BCB N3. Several of you told Forge to vote Rackcs with reasoning. BCB gave him no reason and he follows BCB. He clears himself and just Forge? 

I have a fair deal of doubt on it as I already stated.

That said, I also am not sure why scum bcb would even come out with this.   What is the long game to float this?  

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah that really bothered me. I’m sure scum cried about it because they are all clearly afraid of Swag, Dome, Touch, and Malf. Cowards. Weak *** pathetic cowards. 

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This scum group is a bunch of ******* 

Yet you were the one that tagged whicker asking to be replaced?

17 hours ago, rackcs said:
18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

At least we know who the lock scum are 

Matts 

Squire

Mwil

Daboyle

Yep, nailed us. Great job.

wanted to bump this.  

Matts has flipped town.  I know I am town.  There was some ensuing discussion on why rackcs used the word us....when he was not included in the list.