Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, Counselor said:

Yet they still crucified Jesus and cockroaches can survive nuclear blasts 

This is arguably the most thought provoking thing ever said in a Mafia game. 

I shall contemplate on this. Someone give me my contemplation hat.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20814-1369241821-19

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Now I’m picturing Donovan McNabb in a dress and stilettos walking around an office stirring a cooking pot. 

Yoga Capri's and a crop top. I'm totes casual in the office.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

“Casual”

Short for “casual sex”

Interesting you mention that. 

The woman I am stalking was at the gym this morning. Goodness, she is absolutely flawless - maybe in her mid to late 40, but has the most amazing body I've ever seen in person. She was wearing yoga capri pants with a black/grey camo pattern... and her ***. Holy moly, she has the most amazing *** ever, like Shakira at the Super Bowl nice. Like a heart shaped tomato.

I was on the squat rack and she was on the smith machine. I wasn't going to do anything on the squat rack, and I'm glad because I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished had I been planning on doing anything at the squat rack... But she said "Hi" to me, I sorta grunted back.

She TOTALLY wants me. But... I'm happily married, so it's just window shopping.

The end.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The woman I am stalking was at the gym this morning. Goodness, she is absolutely flawless - maybe in her mid to late 40, but has the most amazing body I've ever seen in person. She was wearing yoga capri pants with a black/grey camo pattern... and her ***. Holy moly, she has the most amazing *** ever, like Shakira at the Super Bowl nice. Like a heart shaped tomato.

I was on the squat rack and she was on the smith machine. I wasn't going to do anything on the squat rack, and I'm glad because I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished had I been planning on doing anything at the squat rack... But she said "Hi" to me, I sorta grunted back.

The end.

ET

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The end.

@et80s wife 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

@et80s wife 

Oh, my wife would totally say "damn, she's got a nice ***" while drowing her in a toilet. And, she would.

- True story: my wife's family came to the US from Mexico back in the 1870s, right after the Texas revolution. One of her great, great, great, great granduncle's once killed six people over a gallon of milk. So, murder is absolutely on the menu for this family.

- True story #2: my wife has a cousin (we'll call her "Lefty") who is currently in Huntsville Womens' prison for killing the woman who her husband cheated on her with. When Lefty first found out about the infidelity, she kidnapped the woman and tortured her for a day. With this being her first offense (a serious one, but her first) she only got a few years in prison. She gets out... first thing she does is gets a gun, tracks down the woman again while she's going to work and shoots her about 12 times, killing her. This time... she gets 40 years in prison. Rightfully so, family or not.

Moral of these story? I married into a family of killers with absolutely zero remorse. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Oh, my wife would totally say "damn, she's got a nice ***" while drowing her in a toilet. And, she would.

- True story: my wife's family came to the US from Mexico back in the 1870s, right after the Texas revolution. One of her great, great, great, great granduncle's once killed six people over a gallon of milk. So, murder is absolutely on the menu for this family.

- True story #2: my wife has a cousin (we'll call her "Lefty") who is currently in Huntsville Womens' prison for killing the woman who her husband cheated on her with. When Lefty first found out about the infidelity, she kidnapped the woman and tortured her for a day. With this being her first offense (a serious one, but her first) she only got a few years in prison. She gets out... first thing she does is gets a gun, tracks down the woman again while she's going to work and shoots her about 12 times, killing her. This time... she gets life in prison. Rightfully so, family or not.

Moral of these story? I married into a family of killers with absolutely zero remorse. 

And we still don’t fear you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

True story #2: my wife has a cousin (we'll call her "Lefty") who is currently in Huntsville Womens' prison for killing the woman who her husband cheated on her with. When Lefty first found out about the infidelity, she kidnapped the woman and tortured her for a day. With this being her first offense (a serious one, but her first) she only got a few years in prison. She gets out... first thing she does is gets a gun, tracks down the woman again while she's going to work and shoots her about 12 times, killing her. This time... she gets 40 years in prison. Rightfully so, family or

You know the old saying: “Play thot, get shot”

• Like 1