Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Day 1

gopherwrestler – Orca (16), Swag (20)
Dome – Counselor (36)
Ragnarok – Squire (38)
Nazgul – Dome (20)
ET80 – Rag (35), Counselor (36)
Counselor – Rags (16), Gopher (16), Swag (19), SirA (22), ET (29), Squire (35), KSJ (36), Squire (39), Bcb (42), Squire (45)
JoshstraDaymus – Matts (25)
daboyle250 – Slappy (16)
MD4L – Swag (18), Mwil (32)
squire12 – Orca (21), Slappy (32), Counselor (32), Gopher (45)
theuntouchable – Counselor (38), SirA (39), Swag (41), Bcb (43), Squire (45)
Matts4313 – SirA (14)
Pickle Rick – Naz (32)
bcb1213 – Rags (38), Slappy (40)
kingseanjohn – Counselor (36)
The Orca – Swag (19)
SwAg – Bcb (39), Squire (45)
Slappy Mc -
wolfeyestrk -
Mwil23 – MD4L (25)
SirA1 – Counselor (25)
rackcs – Bcb (25)
Forge – KSJ (18)

Vote Count
4 Counselor – SirA, ET, Dome, KSJ
4 Squire – Rags, Swag, Counselor, Touch
2 Swag – Orca, Gopher
2 Slappy – daboyle, Bcb
1 Bcb – Rack

1 KSJ – Forge
1 Dome – Naz
1 SirA – Matts
1 Matts – Josh
1 MD4L – Mwil
1 Mwil – MD4L
1 Nazgul – Pickle
1 Gopher - Squire

There is an Elf creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I admit is seems very odd to me and it wouldn't be the first time mistakes have been made (Half Romulan Starfleet officer/Sansa Stark as Lannister aligned) but I am going with my gut here.

I understand.  I appreciate your knowledge of the theme and putting yourself out there early.  I've always appreciated your game, all the way back to our first game where I was Cthulu and you were the Slayer.  But, the threadplay here makes me think otherwise.  So, I have to push something else, but I hope you keep a mind toward theme because it's a blindspot for pretty much everyone else.

• Like 1

People I'll lynch:  gopher, ET, squire, matts, Rick, KSJ, Orca, Slappy, Wolf, MWil, rack.  Not ordered. 

Should not be difficult to find one we can agree upon since it's 2/3 of the game. 

I'll vote for others with a bit more if someone makes a case in...the next sixteen minutes.

• Like 1

Alright, I'll go ahead and do it.  KSJ, gopher, Ragnarok, or Slappy for me.

KSJ is my best read right now because I did substantially similar things this game to what Rick did last game and KSJ had basically zero response, relative to his significant response to Rick last game.  My theory is that the difference is that KSJ is non-Town in this one since he was Town last game.

• Like 1