Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I realize rack is terrible, but I sorta think he’s Town being terrible instead of scum being terrible for a change.

@rackcs is this swag saying he doesn’t really have anything to say so he needs an excuse to post or do you think he’s just a guy that drives a little fuel efficient vehicle telling everyone how bad they are?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

@rackcs is this swag saying he doesn’t really have anything to say so he needs an excuse to post or do you think he’s just a guy that drives a little fuel efficient vehicle telling everyone how bad they are?

I don't know why you're even talking to me.  You're like the learning disabled guy that somehow finds joy in "playing" these games despite never performing even competently.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know why you're even talking to me.  You're like the learning disabled guy that somehow finds joy in "playing" these games despite never performing even competently.

Nah I’m just like the kid in the back of the classroom that just likes getting good grades by working off the kids that use big words & suck farts out of the teachers *** to get good grades  that sit in front of me.

Overwatch -- Correct
Micro Game II -- Correct
Death Note -- Correct
Star Trek -- Correct
TV Mafia -- My Team
Marvel Mafia -- You Hosted
Space Jam -- No idea.  I think you might have been on my team.
Pirate -- Correct
Final Fantasy -- Correct
Orca's Horror House -- Correct
Survival School -- Wrong
Mental Mafia -- Correct
Santa Mafia -- Correct
Old West -- Correct 
Meme Mafia -- Correct
NYR -- Correct
Gopher's World II -- Correct

yeah, I'm really bad at reading you, rack.  Why are you lying?