Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t want to make anymore decisions. This game is too cutthroat for me. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It kinda is. Which is weird because the movies are about rainbows and puppies and long walks on beaches. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It kinda is. Which is weird because the movies are about rainbows and puppies and long walks on beaches. 

I’m all for gratuitous violence and vengeance so long as it has a worthy despicable adversary, and as this is my first game of sorts, I’ve not built up a grudge yet. That’s the difference.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m all for gratuitous violence and vengeance so long as it has a worthy despicable adversary, and as this is my first game of sorts, I’ve not built up a grudge yet. That’s the difference.

Get back in your Swag character. Then you obsessively try to kill either side of Mattsatron. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Jigsaw is debating on which game to run next.  Two are much easier to run then the third.  

Dont you need something like 13 more games? Or start doing multikills? You cant start struggling at game #3. 

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I am so sorry Butters it’s been real man. 

Daboyle 

giphy.gif

wolf/mwil/orca gotta go

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs your punishment is to go through and give us a celebrity that everyone in the game would have a shot with, obviously assuming they can look past your all's stalker tendancies.   

So basically which celebrity would let us all run a train on her?

36 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont you need something like 13 more games? Or start doing multikills? You cant start struggling at game #3. 

I have the games.  The time commitment to run some of them vary greatly.  

Edited by Pickle Rick