The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Then who’s scum 

Town - bcb (cleared by invest) 

town lean - tk3 (hasn’t participated too much, but activity has been consistent with town tk3, has not been afraid to put himself out there) 

neutral - squire (has been asking probing questions like he usually does but hasn’t been as actively engaged in a broad spectrum of conversation, started to question me organically) whicker (you have been bolder than usual IMO but some reactions have been very odd, daboyle push seemed like a civ tunnel, helter skelter voting pattern but it appears to follow your in thread progressions) 

scum lean - gopher (hasn’t been active much at all, hasn’t offered much at all. Also didn’t fight his own lynch much yesterday which is something that makes me paranoid about this read) 

orca - has been quiet in the shadows for the most part. Feels like he’s mostly been trying to fly under the radar. Has had a few different odd reactions to the lynch line. Also, did not take huge satisfaction in a Swag lynch ((which could just mean that he’s moved on a bit)) 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

town lean - tk3 (hasn’t participated too much, but activity has been consistent with town tk3, has not been afraid to put himself out there) 

neutral - squire (has been asking probing questions like he usually does but hasn’t been as actively engaged in a broad spectrum of conversation, started to question me organically) whicker (you have been bolder than usual IMO but some reactions have been very odd, daboyle push seemed like a civ tunnel, helter skelter voting pattern but it appears to follow your in thread progressions) 

scum lean - gopher (hasn’t been active much at all, hasn’t offered much at all. Also didn’t fight his own lynch much yesterday which is something that makes me paranoid about this read) 

orca - has been quiet in the shadows for the most part. Feels like he’s mostly been trying to fly under the radar. Has had a few different odd reactions to the lynch line. Also, did not take huge satisfaction in a Swag lynch ((which could just mean that he’s moved on a bit)) 

tenor.gif?itemid=5941549

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Honestly haven’t read up one bit today. Fight day. Fight starts in like 3 minutes. I gave input early, nobody cared, and now it’s fight time. Still think orca is scum. Never read up @Whicker, but why isn’t the poe you?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Honestly haven’t read up one bit today. Fight day. Fight starts in like 3 minutes. I gave input early, nobody cared, and now it’s fight time. Still think orca is scum. Never read up @Whicker, but why isn’t the poe you?

I'm town so once the fight is over read up