If Colts draft Jacob Eason as a project pick who starts ?

HOF19

14 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Bridgewater isn't an option cause he won't sign with a team that's going to take a 1st round QB.  

Brissett is a very viable option as he has no choice.

Rivers is very doubtful as I think he goes to a team that won't spend a first on a QB.  

I live in NY Metro area so I (regretfully ) do not get as much info on my Colts as I wish . But I have to say I have not seen to many articles on the internet that state the Colt are even interested in using a first round pick on a QB .

I get that if you believe in a guy you take him with the first opportunity you can but somehow people are now talking about Eason being a top 15 pick.
Burrow, Tagovailoa, Herbert, Love and potentially Eason all taken before 15? I’m fine with the Colts trading up to the bottom of the first for Eason but not reaching at 13 for him. 

Also, I don’t think Bridgewater is a substantial enough of an upgrade to pay him $22-25M while also having Brissett’s $21 M cap hit on the books. I’d be fine with sticking with Brissett for 2020 and going with QBotF. 

3 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I get that if you believe in a guy you take him with the first opportunity you can but somehow people are now talking about Eason being a top 15 pick.
Burrow, Tagovailoa, Herbert, Love and potentially Eason all taken before 15? I’m fine with the Colts trading up to the bottom of the first for Eason but not reaching at 13 for him. 

Also, I don’t think Bridgewater is a substantial enough of an upgrade to pay him $22-25M while also having Brissett’s $21 M cap hit on the books. I’d be fine with sticking with Brissett for 2020 and going with QBotF. 

That's the usual pre-draft hype among QBs.  There's always talking about QB X going a lot higher than they should be.  And I think that's a far more likely scenario for the Colts.