Week 3 GDT - Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Tomsula somehow managed to win 5 games 2 years ago with a roster that wasn't as good as either of the ones we are fielding this year and last year...he got more out of his team than we have seen either of our highly thought of subsequent coaches get. Yeah, early for Shanny still, I'm just saying...

Again, battle of two bad teams. We are down in turnovers and penalties which accounts for our deficit.

Y'all might think I'm crazy but I think Hoyer is going to pick it up this second half. Just keep up with the relative efficiency (11/17) and then don't forget about #28.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tomsula somehow managed to win 5 games 2 years ago with a roster that wasn't as good as either of the ones we are fielding this year and last year...he got more out of his team than we have seen either of our highly thought of subsequent coaches get. Yeah, early for Shanny still, I'm just saying...

Him and freakin' Geep Chryst at that. 

But really, I don't think the two teams were all that different in terms of talent, honestly. And we had three good linemen for much of the year in a more all-pro level Staley, Boone, and Tiller at his height. Boldin/Torrey Smith is probably an upgrade. Even the DL wasn't so much a huge difference, as we had Dorsey play at a high level and Ian Williams in his one healthy season to go with Armstead and Dial. We're still pretty deprived at this point. 

Archived