Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/24/2020 at 8:55 AM, rackcs said:

Posting of PMs in any way IS allowed

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

Yes I can give a gift.  what that specific gift is I cannot say. 

Yes I was revived as part of my role.

If you think that is OP,  then you can take that up with the host.

squire

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

The flavor fit Purple Pepci to a tee.  It’s a parody of it being a huge joke, and there is no other forum member with an apparent allusion to being purple.  I thought about Raven fans, but none of them stand out like the KOTN/Pepci.

So, my guess is it’s a Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde scenario.  Maybe a SK or Indy, one with a sense of humor or good scum read.  I doubt Vig, though.  But they look friendly right now, let’s see how that pans out!

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Players you associate with Touch: Malfatron, SwAg, Dome, MWil.

Players Rack thinks are good as scum:  SwAg, Touch, squire, and Dome.

You can use that as a backdrop, but ultimately if you’re deviating from reads based on behavior, and allowing thematic guesses to trump play, then you’re either scum or a liability to Town.

It’s speculation versus definitive.

Other than this you pushed Squire, Mwil and myself I believe. Seemed lazy

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

The flavor fit Purple Pepci to a tee.  It’s a parody of it being a huge joke, and there is no other forum member with an apparent allusion to being purple.  I thought about Raven fans, but none of them stand out like the KOTN/Pepci.

So, my guess is it’s a Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde scenario.  Maybe a SK or Indy, one with a sense of humor or good scum read.  I doubt Vig, though.  But they look friendly right now, let’s see how that pans out!

8 hours ago, SwAg said:

This is why I would kill Orca.  Scum or Purple Pepci, please kill Orca, and I’ll do everything in my power to help whoever does it.

because i think you do, and are trying to joint with the SK