Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Unless matts is lying, then I don’t know for certain that I was blocked.

All I know is that I tried to use my ability and it didn’t work last night.

Though, I would assume someone did something to me, or there is something hidden in my role since it’s mission and being a lethargic piece of fish fits.  Just I am literally unable to elaborate on the failure.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, right now, the theory resulting in votes for me is that I killed MWil, but I might not be Purple Pepci, who definitely killed MWil.  So, that makes no sense, but suppose I am Purple Pepci,  that means I killed Rick on N1, but also claimed the RB on Matts without a CC.  So, again, makes no sense.  Unless you think I am also scum, taking a teammates role, and killed my teammate.  Oh wait, that also makes no sense.

This is what I deal with.  People are doing mental gymnastics to get rid of the Town roleblocker because scum has no chance, but especially has no chance with the roleblocker alive.

I'm not sold on Purple Pesci killing Mwil. The kills dont match from what I remember

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

1. @MWil23 - SwAg, Forum-Aligned
2. @Pickle Rick - theuntouchable, Demon-Aligned
3. @Dome - Matts4313, Demon-Aligned
4. @theuntouchable - rackcs, Forum-Aligned
5. @The Orca - Dome 
6. @SwAg - Counselor
7. @squire12 - Mwil
8. @MD4L - ????? 
9. @JoshstraDaymus - orca
10. @bcb1213 - daboyle
11. @Counselor - whicker
12. @Malfatron - pickle
13. @Whicker - bcb
14. @Matts4313 - malf
15. @Forge - Webmaster, Forum-Aligned
16. @AFlaccoSeagulls - ????
17. @kingseanjohn - ?????
18. @daboyle250 - ted
19. @gopherwrestler - ????

Why didnt Swag correct Malf 

Why didnt Swag play like Mission

So many questions lol

Just now, The Orca said:

So many questions lol

I did play precisely like mission in the last game mission played, then I dropped the act.  I even had some posts that were direct quotes from analogous situations.

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

I chose a good time to get back.

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-27-at-12-38-29-AM.pn

See ya around.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So many questions lol

My first two posts back after Malfatron posting that is me correcting him.  Are you seriously ******* serious right now?

On 2/25/2020 at 11:12 PM, rackcs said:

Pickle Rick hung his head, frustrated. Tonight was not as fruitful as he was hoping. He got himself together and held his head high though, determined to do better tomorrow night. Well, that was the plan anyways.

"Hey kid, wanna hear a joke?"

Pickle Rick turned around quickly but didn't see anyone in the hallway with him. He decided to play along as he kept his eyes peeled for any sign of trouble.

"Sure."

"Y'know, purple is my favorite color...I like it more than red and blue combined! Ay, badda bing badda boom! Forget about it!"

Despite how tense Pickle Rick was, he couldn't help but laugh.

"Heh, you're a real funny guy. Real funny."

There was silence for a moment.

"Whadya mean I'm funny?"

"Hey, you're just funny man. It was a funny joke, that's all. You're a funny guy."

"What, is it the way I talk? Funny how?"

Pickle Rick became even more nervous as the unseen character's voice became more serious and menacing.

"Look, I'm just saying you're funny. That's all."

"Let me understand this, maybe I'm just a little ****ed up. I'm funny how, like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to ******* amuse you? What the **** is so funny about me?"

"It's just the way you tell the joke, that's all. That's why you're funny."

"That's it you prick I'm gonna ******* kill you!"

Out of the shadows burst a man whose skin was shaded purple. He pulled a snub-nosed revolver out of his pants, pressed it to Pickle Rick's forehead, and pulled the trigger.

@Pickle Rick is dead. He was theuntouchableDemon-Aligned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squire12 was heading back to his room after a busy night. As he turned the corner he saw a giant shadowy figure filling his doorway. 

"Hey, who the heck are you?"

The figure turned around to reveal himself as a hulking figure with dark, scaly skin. He had goat legs and horns on his head. His eyes were a piercing red color. In a scratchy voice, he said, "I'm your worst nightmare. I'm gonna tear you a new *******!"

Squire12 turned and ran, taking turns as often as possible. He was desperate to lose this monster. He turned one more corner and hit a dead end. The creature caught up to him and pinned him to the while.

"Could've had it the easy way, not it's time for the hard way."

The creature pulled down squire12's pants and literally tore him a new *******. When he was done he threw squire12's corpse on the ground and dissapeared.

@squire12 is dead. He was Mwil23Forum-Aligned

Squire12 slowly picked himself up off of the ground, tenderly grasping at his new wound.

"Ouch, that one hurts like a mother!"

Squire12 is still alive!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 2! With 17 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch! The deadline will be Wednesday, 2/26 at 10:00 PM EST. All votes at 10:01 PM and later will not count.

15 hours ago, rackcs said:

Forge sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Jesus christ, why did I come here? ******* morons."

He set his red cap down on the night stand and turned off the lights, ready to sleep and hopefully forget this living nightmare. He cuddled down into his bed, feeling at peace for the first time that day. Just as he was about to drift off to sleep, he felt a large figure scoot into bed with him. The legs were hairy. Very hairy. 

"Sweet dreams hot stuff."

@Forge is dead. He was Webmaster, Forum-Aligned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWil23 sat at his desk and rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Jesus ******* christ, why did I come here? ******* mongoloids."

He slammed his head into the desk repeatedly. 

"Won't somebody just put me out of my ******* misery?"

"Ayyy, forget about it! Badda bing badda boom!"

MWil23 felt a gun push his head back down onto the desk for the final time. The man pulled the trigger.

@MWil23 is dead. He was SwAgForum-Aligned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 3! With 14 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch! Day 3 will end on Thursday, 2/27 at 10:00 PM EST. Any votes marked 10:01 or later will not count.

Pickle had a convo with the purple guy specifies purple and a snub nosed revolver 

Creature killed Squire 

Man jumps into bed with Forge

Man shoots Mwil

None of these are the same 

Just now, The Orca said:

Pickle had a convo with the purple guy specifies purple and a snub nosed revolver 

Creature killed Squire 

Man jumps into bed with Forge

Man shoots Mwil

None of these are the same 

Badda bing badda boom, retard