Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

So you don’t want to play anymore? Or try? Big help. 

So you asking me why I want to defend your scum read is going to help. Sure man. I’m as cleared as you can get. I’m not defending my scum teammates. I’m not scum. The fact that I’m still questioned is part of the ******* problem 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No. I’ve given up. This game isn’t fun anymore. Bcb’s behavior is totally ******* stupid but no one is going to blame him for losing the game for town. So I’m going to do the same. I’m done getting ridiculed for trying. I’m done getting LVP for being the only person who cares to talk and happens to be wrong. Last game was the least fun I’ve had in a long time playing this game. This game has been even ******* worse. Especially with Counselor and his bit. So a big middle finger to mafia at the moment and I couldn’t care one iota less about the outcome 

Ok so you are giving up because of bcb, who I’ve said is terrible at mafia........ 

You haven’t been anywhere near lvp this game

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So you asking me why I want to defend your scum read is going to help. Sure man. I’m as cleared as you can get. I’m not defending my scum teammates. I’m not scum. The fact that I’m still questioned is part of the ******* problem 

You are cleared town! Why would I not question you at all!? Do you think counselor is town. At least if you die we can get some answers on your thoughts. Do you think KSJ is town, daboyle? 

if I die and am town, where would your next question be. All you’ve literally wanted to do is have me lynched. Giving nothing else. How about you help town out and give some more thoughts 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

You are cleared town! Why would I not question you at all!? Do you think counselor is town. At least if you die we can get some answers on your thoughts. Do you think KSJ is town, daboyle? 

if I die and am town, where would your next question be. All you’ve literally wanted to do is have me lynched. Giving nothing else. How about you help town out and give some more thoughts 

You asked me why the **** would I defend him. How about this. IM ******* NOT BECAUSE IM NOT SCUM. HOW ABOUT THAT GOPHER