Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m almost bemused because (1) Orca is definitely lying about controlling the lynch today, (2) Orca was the first person to mislynch Touch on D1, (3) Orca was present and perfectly okay with Touch being mislynched.

Dont respect the man, the man will hijack the game

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, my question here, is why you’re trying to angle away from matts, when he lead for a while and then had a significant shift to save him.  

You’re putting me up on your list of acceptable lunches along with one of my top two, knowing I’ll sign on with an MWil lynch.

I just skimmed D1, what are you going on about?

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I will not go outside of Matts or Orca today. Squire intrigues me as well. Those fishing for the vig are noted.

Gonna suck for you

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What I'm adding is that it's more pertinent at this juncture to evaluate the late night voting push and who was quick to jump off of Matts/Orca and onto Touch, and/or actively lead his lynch. While I wanted Pickle, when it became apparent that no one else was willing to go that route, I felt it critical to save Touch and go Orca to force OT. To be fair, I didn't think that Forge would bail at the last second.

I'm not sure what to make of Forge, as his ability seems definite Town, and I'm not sure whether he wanted to make it look like Touch and then flip back last second (his latter vote was denied due to the timestamp) or was scum making a similar slip to what I did on FF Mafia with ET, as they got their wires crossed in chatty.

Mwil and Dome are the acceptable lynches. Double vote is not clearly town and has been scum on many occasions 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Whicker 

He's clearly emulating my scum game and not my town game 

He posted to much to emulate you 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

As for my teammates, the only one I'm fairly certain on is Forge, as that's almost certainly a Town ability. Tell me, if and when Matts flips scum, why would I want Pickle as well yesterday? Take a step back and consider the bigger scope of my actions.

Matts and Orca I have major scum leans on fore aforementioned reasons.

Squire is also likely scum. I thought that he was scummy before the death/revival, let alone now.

Mwil is almost tied with Dome. Trying to fit double vote as for sure town is scum to the max