future QBs

LoganF89

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Sure because every qb is the same... Garrapolo was drafted in round 2 by the Pats for a reason, he can play.

Look at Jacoby Brissett? He's looked pretty good and he just got to Indy 3 weeks ago. 

I never said they were the same. All I'm saying is I'm less inclined to take a chance on a Brady back up. I have zero interest in signing Garrapolo and it's not going to matter because the Pats are going to sign him. 

45 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I never said they were the same. All I'm saying is I'm less inclined to take a chance on a Brady back up. I have zero interest in signing Garrapolo and it's not going to matter because the Pats are going to sign him. 

The Pats aren't going to be able to keep  him because someone will give him starter money and the Pats can't afford to.

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The Pats aren't going to be able to keep  him because someone will give him starter money and the Pats can't afford to.

If the Pats win the super bowl this year I'd be shocked if Brady doesn't retire. I know he says he wants to play until he's 45 or whatever but he has a wife and kids. I'm sure they're ready for him to be done. 

I mean I have no evidence to back any of that up, it's just a personal feeling. I also think Garrapolo re-signs and starts next season. I just think this is the end of the road for Brady. He's not going to go out like Peyton. 

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If the Pats win the super bowl this year I'd be shocked if Brady doesn't retire. I know he says he wants to play until he's 45 or whatever but he has a wife and kids. I'm sure they're ready for him to be done. 

I mean I have no evidence to back any of that up, it's just a personal feeling. I also think Garrapolo re-signs and starts next season. I just think this is the end of the road for Brady. He's not going to go out like Peyton. 

Well I agree. That's totally plausible. As for Manning, he may not have been himself anymore, but he did go out winning his second super bowl.

I think we can put this Thread on hold for now. Last night we saw the Kirk we've been waiting for the first two weeks and the last month of last year who seemed to disappear the last month of last season and the first two games of this season.

Bravo Kirk! Bravo! We like that!

Archived