Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

There's no crying, just pointing out your inability to behave like an adult.

I mean, if you read and comprehend at the level of a child, then I will go down to the level of my competition.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If you don’t think that’s what he’s saying, when he has said almost verbatim that I am pushing the blame onto the lynchee and he is looking for instances of it occurring previously, then I don’t know what to tell you

I don’t think he’s saying that you saying “I take no responsibility for this” and blaming the person for their own lynch is the same thing. 

as stated previously, that is why they are separated and have their own portion of the discussion. 

he’s arguing that he thinks you’re scum because of the fact that he’s seen you do those things as scum. 

I think his opinion is swayed because I think the times that he’s been around for you to do it, you were scum. 

what don’t you understand? 

Just now, SwAg said:

I mean, if you read and comprehend at the level of a child, then I will go down to the level of my competition.

How cute.  Back to your playground behavior.  

Let us know when you are capable of some kind of mature interaction.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think he’s saying that you saying “I take no responsibility for this” and blaming the person for their own lynch is the same thing. 

as stated previously, that is why they are separated and have their own portion of the discussion. 

he’s arguing that he thinks you’re scum because of the fact that he’s seen you do those things as scum. 

I think his opinion is swayed because I think the times that he’s been around for you to do it, you were scum. 

what don’t you understand? 

I’ve read his posts.  It’s what he has quoted in furtherance of his point and pushed forward.  It’s merely what the words on the screen mean.

This is really how it’s going to go.  I am going to point out all the inconsistencies and contradictions.  Ragnarok is going to ignore them and make remarks about how I’m getting mad.  If I say anything relatively similar to him, he’s going to accuse me of immaturity and use it as a mechanism to avoid a substantive interaction.  This is what you all allow him to do.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If every time you went to someone’s house, it stunk like piss; would you think their house always smells like piss? 

Only if I didn’t have a search engine capable of objectively answering that question for me in a few mouse clicks.

Just now, SwAg said:

This is really how it’s going to go.  I am going to point out all the inconsistencies and contradictions.  Ragnarok is going to ignore them and make remarks about how I’m getting mad.  If I say anything relatively similar to him, he’s going to accuse me of immaturity and use it as a mechanism to avoid a substantive interaction.  This is what you all allow him to do.

But you are getting mad. Your posts are getting more long winded and you’re short tempered. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But you are getting mad. Your posts are getting more long winded and you’re short tempered. 

Even if you assume all of that is true, it doesn’t really serve a point or purpose.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And if you are someone stuck in the Stone Age of effectiveness and overall hasn’t been as invested as he truly should be? 

Then yeah, I guess my Neanderthal *** needs to march myself to the library and check out Nicomachean Ethics because otherwise I’ll be stuck lacking universal truth forever

23 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Forgot I had to bump mwil for cousnelor. So mwil is added to theinbetweeners 

I feel good about 

Blue

Orca

Rags 

Matts

Forge

23 hours ago, squire12 said:

what is your unfounded reasoning on having me in your top 6 scum reads?  Is this your standard list that will include me because you want that to be the case?

Pickle

23 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  we might be getting close here.   You may have a job to do

this sticks out to me and seems like very un-town squire

squire

when is your schedule going to clear up, @squire12?

Also, thank you for participating.

Ragnarok only does this as scum.  He does this feigned anger and resentment toward my “personal attacks” when he’s scum to justify not participating.  He’s also been scum and not done it, but since we’re going through old games, peruse Ragnarok’s posts in gopher’s world D3 onward and The Wire D3 onward.

I’ll provide quotes tomorrow 😘