Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I mean what’s your initial thought when someone rebuttals you’re viewpoint with contradictory thoughts? Now, if he doesn’t conclude this research and come back with the viewpoint that aligns with the facts, then that’s a separate discussion. 

You ******* know he’s never going to do that.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Name one instance in the past 12 months in which he meaningfully contributed to Town.

I don’t recall specific games and instances like you can. I can tell you there’s been at least a few times that his thoughts/viewpoints helped me come to a conclusion on someone. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t recall specific games and instances like you can. I can tell you there’s been at least a few times that his thoughts/viewpoints helped me come to a conclusion on someone. 

You can’t think of one time in 12 months he actually contributed to Town.  Well, that’s because there’s only one, and I think you were on the wrong side of it.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't see why someone would reveal that kind of information about their character if they were scum. Especially if nearly every potential character that fits said clue is a heel.

Why don’t you just fess up.  You’re scum with him, aren’t ya?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't see why someone would reveal that kind of information about their character if they were scum. Especially if nearly every potential character that fits said clue is a heel.

Well, we are talking about a guy that accidentally voted to lynch himself in LYLO. 

• Like 1