Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The alignment is in the OP.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can’t tell if you’re being serious right now.

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
17 hours ago, SwAg said:

Are you even reading?

oo ooo ooooo

Is this where I get to say "just skimming"?

Taker, I mean no disrespect, just stating what I believe to be the case.

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

how so?   Feels like they last about 5-7 days depending on how big they are to start and the number of killing roles in play.  

I am not sure what the WF games were like.  

Toot your own horn as much as you want.   I get the life schedules change and activity will vary based on that.  

What is different/harder here vs WF?

Malf is sneaky good as a "buttery" you up player.   Just be careful, or you will have your pants down and things will get weird in a hurry

Love the attempt to scum hunt by Squire. Somebody wake me up when he is at 96 hours without contributing 

tenor.gif?itemid=8805562

Squire

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Orca --2-gopher et

Pickle -11-ksj, mwil, SwAg , Malf, Josh, rack, squire, blue, touch, boyle, Counselor 

Clov--1-Rags

Blue - - 1-md4l

Squire - - 6-Orca, pulse, Pickle, Forge, matts 

12 to lynch

Day ends at 9 eastern!! 

If you're Town and voted for either Pickle or Squire, you know at least 3 of the 16 players on those lynches were Town. With 20 alive and assuming roughly 6-8 (let's call it 7) scum to start the game, it is...unlikely that NO scum were in on those votes, and based on personal experience, all but maybe one or two were realistically voting for those two players. We have a pretty good shot at lynching scum if we focus on those trains today.

I'm Town.

Pulse is the doublevote. I'm not willing to lynch the doublevote without further information.

I get more of a Town vibe from Malf so far. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

It's been a real long time since I played with rack, but right now I lean Town on him as well. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

I don't think Swag would pull what he did on Day 1 if he was scum unless he was a godfather role. Plausible, but not enough to lynch him today.

Gimmick aside, MWill has seemed interested in solving the game today. Also, his gimmick is entertaining me. Not willing to lynch him.

I don't have a strong feel for Matts, touch, Boyle, Forge, or Orca yet. I could be talked into lynching one of them.

I know nothing about ksj, Josh, and squire. At least two of those are paying attention to the thread but not saying anything. It's plausible that there are Town reasons they aren't talking, but I don't know their metas. Let's talk about them.

Just now, Blue said:

If you're Town and voted for either Pickle or Squire, you know at least 3 of the 16 players on those lynches were Town. With 20 alive and assuming roughly 6-8 (let's call it 7) scum to start the game, it is...unlikely that NO scum were in on those votes, and based on personal experience, all but maybe one or two were realistically voting for those two players. We have a pretty good shot at lynching scum if we focus on those trains today.

I'm Town.

Pulse is the doublevote. I'm not willing to lynch the doublevote without further information.

It's been a real long time since I played with rack, but right now I lean Town on him as well. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

I don't think Swag would pull what he did on Day 1 if he was scum unless he was a godfather role. Plausible, but not enough to lynch him today.

Gimmick aside, MWill has seemed interested in solving the game today. Also, his gimmick is entertaining me. Not willing to lynch him.

I don't have a strong feel for Matts, touch, Boyle, Forge, or Orca yet. I could be talked into lynching one of them.

I know nothing about ksj, Josh, and squire. At least two of those are paying attention to the thread but not saying anything. It's plausible that there are Town reasons they aren't talking, but I don't know their metas. Let's talk about them.

I don’t like this because the people I want to lynch aren’t on there.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we're back from break, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors from Vaseline, the official body oil of the WWE. Just before break I went to interview Ragnarok, who I was told was in the building, and we have confirmation that this was the case, but he seems reluctant to respond. We are still trying to make contact with the alleged other #1 contender. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Why not play with the numbers a different way, like the player list and it being statistically anomalous for there to be 9 consecutive Town roles assigned, and you can use the overlap of your numbers there to inform your choice.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Go on

I’ll give you my vote today for whoever you want, and then if you’re right, you can keep it til you’re wrong.

But if you’re wrong, then I get your vote til I’m wrong.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm Town.

Knowing nothing about KSJ is about on par with what there is to know. He’s generally inactive though has been known to pick up activity somewhat as the game closes down. Tends to stay in the shadows as both town and scum. 

josh is still relatively new but has shot himself in the foot in the past and got caught up by some newb type experiences. 

squire is generally more active and involved than this but he has stated a couple times that timing hasn’t been great lately. That being said I haven’t seen more of the penetrating type of questions I expect from him.