Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I have no clue how bcb set the game up.

All I know is that malf is getting lynched today.  That should give us some info.

I know you don't. I'm not asking you to know anything. I'm asking you to think.

Just now, SwAg said:

yeah, let’s make arguments based on the theme and ignore what our good senses tell us based on reading the thread interactions

Your arguments based on thread interactions have led to nothing but accusations towards Town players.

Just now, Blue said:

I know you don't. I'm not asking you to know anything. I'm asking you to think.

Your arguments based on thread interactions have led to nothing but accusations towards Town players.

Oh, so now Malfatron and Monk are Town with you, huh?  Pretty convenient 

On 3/5/2020 at 8:16 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Orca --2-gopher et

Pickle -11-ksj, mwil, SwAg , Malf, Josh, rack, squire, blue, touch, boyle, Counselor 

Clov--1-Rags

Blue - - 1-md4l

Squire - - 6-Orca, pulse, Pickle, Forge, matts 

12 to lynch

Day ends at 9 eastern!! 

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Swag - - 1-matts 

Orca - - 1-gopher 

Squire - - 4- rack, Forge, Josh, Orca 

Forge - 2-md4l, squire 

Matts--6-malf, Swag, boyle, blue, touch, Forge 

Dome - 1- ET,

Blue - - 2--Rags, mwil 

Matts has been lynched.  Writeup incoming 

Look at how blue keeps lynching Town and takes no responsibility, and then blames me, instead of the person at fault: Rick and matts.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

For someone who was talking about how FF keeps pulling him back in and he can't stay away, Malf has conveniently been gone for a long time.

His scummates warned him.

He disappeared yesterday.  This is just a continuation.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

For someone who was talking about how FF keeps pulling him back in and he can't stay away, Malf has conveniently been gone for a long time.

His scummates warned him.

Thinking the same thing. He doesn't want to risk getting caught in a lie and giving Town more information. His teammates will likely jump on this lynch to get it done quickly once we get close to 9 votes; how long do you want me to wait to vote for him?

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It was coupled with the gif and hammer vote that came on PIckle.  I did not vote you until day2.   after I had read back and looked at things and it caught my attention.   Probably more the gif and the unsatisfied aspect to it.  

I can see how you see it as being shady.  I am fine with you  thinking that.  Notice that blue is really liking your posts on this.  Just keep that in the back of your mind if you are town.

No worries. Lis earlier, I've pulled back from thinking you are scum. This feels like fft squire, where I felt you did some scummy things, but ultimately rode with you and chose to believe you.