Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Your scare quotes makes me think you think I’m making stuff up.  If anyone disagrees with any meta summary I provide, feel free to call me on it.  They’re not inaccurate, and are verifiable.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you believe that he's "more spirited" when he thinks he's caught scum, then that makes it more likely he is himself scum because it suggests he has someone telling him not to put himself out there on something he knows is more likely than not to be a mislynch.

This is especially true if he really has ****ed up in the past by saying too much, since his teammates would presumably be proactive in telling him to be careful in-thread.

Just now, Blue said:

This is especially true if he really has ****ed up in the past by saying too much, since his teammates would presumably be proactive in telling him to be careful in-thread.

You’re definitely assuming too much about teammates here, which honestly might be the strongest indication you’re not in a faction at this point.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re definitely assuming too much about teammates here, which honestly might be the strongest indication you’re not in a faction at this point.

The strongest indication that I'm not in a faction is that you're scum and you know who your teammates are, which obviously does not include me.

Also, Josh’s spirited comparison was when he was Town tracker.  Touch was scum with Josh before, so ask him about behind the scenes, and I was absent from the other game Josh was scum, I think.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

The strongest indication that I'm not in a faction is that you're scum and you know who your teammates are, which obviously does not include me.

Oh so now it’s one faction.  Things just keep changing here!