Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Mostly during the Night phase. You, Orca, and Rags are off the table at this point. Still deeply suspicious of Josh, Boyle, and obviously Swag.

New information during this Day phase showed me that something I thought was incriminating was probably unrelated. Like 95% chance unrelated.

Impressed you actually answered that.  

Just now, Blue said:

Rags kind of depends on what Malf flips as, but it's a risky move to claim you 100% caught Mafia scum on Day 3 if you are, yourself, scum.

True, but that also depends on the setup and what roles scum has.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Mostly during the Night phase. You, Orca, and Rags are off the table at this point. Still deeply suspicious of Josh, Boyle, and obviously Swag.

New information during this Day phase showed me that something I thought was incriminating was probably unrelated. Like 95% chance unrelated.

What the hell did I do

Low activity that have not gotten a lot of attention:  Dome, ET, rackcs, MD4L, deadpulse/Counselor 2.0, monk. KSJ/Matts 2.0

More active that have been listed as scum by a few:  Josh, Daboyle, Orca

staying with his posting gimmick (though he may actually have a role that requires it):  Mwil

While we wait for @Malfatron to show up, anyone want to discuss some of the above?